Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/12/18Eggs were the only issue..
All the way.. very runny...
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always get my order right and its good!
- Rating 5.05/29/18Great service. Convenient location and friendly staff at this one. I never get a bad vibe coming in here. A general comment: I wish Denny's wouldn't use giant foam containers for their takeout. Also, the formatting for the star-rating buttons on the review page makes it REALLY hard to leave a review.Response from Denny's6/1/18Thanks for your feedback. We will be sure to inform our corporate office of the page difficulties.
- Rating 1.04/27/18The new red skinned mashed potatoes, were runny like water. I took video for proof. Worst food I've ever had there. On top of that, when I got there they server said they were making my order. After waiting ten minutes past my pick up time, the manger on shift finally asked what I was waiting for. She found out they gave food to someone else, and they had to resubmit the order. I had to wait another 15 minutes for terrible mashed potatoes.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I will never go back to this Denny’s ever again. Incompetent fools running around.
- Rating 5.04/9/18You all are the best!
- Rating 1.03/6/18Unorganized, unprofessional. Seemed like they were playing games. Using curse words unpleasant never coming back ever again.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Order was ready when I arrived. Great customer service and attitude from the servers.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything went perfect
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great food great service
- Rating 1.01/17/18As per my complaint submitted earlier I’m very unhappy my order was cold and incorrect. I received two bacon cheeseburgers one with Mayo which I I ordered only one and one sriracha Burger which I didn’t get. I have had better service before and will not order again based experience.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Online orders are accurate and always include condiments & cutlery.
- Rating 1.011/2/17I placed an order then an hour later after it was supposed to be on its way they canceled it
- Rating 5.010/5/17The Burgers are new, improved and delicious!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was already ready to go when I arrived. No fuss; everything went perfectly amidst a busy breakfast service.
- Rating 1.09/7/17Order was not delivered complete!!! I called back and was put on a long hold. The issu was never resolved! The driver was not given my complete order, drinks and sides were missing!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Love this location. Fast and friendly, what else can you ask for? Yum yum!
- Rating 5.09/5/17The pancakes were amazing as always and the Denny's app worked out
- Rating 5.08/17/17I was hungry and it was too hot to cook and I didn't really feel like it anyway. I looked online for food delivery (other than typical pizza) and saw that Denny's had a delivery service. I figured I'd give it a shot. Since I was going to have food delivered, I thought I'd just go all out. I ordered appetizers and a steak dinner. The site allowed me to pick sides and how I wanted the steak cooked. I placed my order and it seemed that almost no time had passed before my doorbell rang with my food. The delivery guy was very nice and handed me my food. I put it on plates and was so impressed that in less than 45 minutes I was sitting down to a hot, perfectly cooked steak dinner with all the fixin's, mozzarella sticks, and a quesadilla. Wow! I really am impressed with what a great job Denny's did. I had so much food left over that I had plenty for lunch the next day. Seriously, folks, if you've got the hungreez, place your Denny's order now! You won't be disappointed!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Denny's has been stepping up the game lately with tasty new menus items and 24/7 delivery. Also this is one of the best Denny's locations overall in terms of service and speed so you cant go wrong here.