Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/2/17I placed an order then an hour later after it was supposed to be on its way they canceled it
- Rating 5.010/5/17The Burgers are new, improved and delicious!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was already ready to go when I arrived. No fuss; everything went perfectly amidst a busy breakfast service.
- Rating 5.08/17/17I was hungry and it was too hot to cook and I didn't really feel like it anyway. I looked online for food delivery (other than typical pizza) and saw that Denny's had a delivery service. I figured I'd give it a shot. Since I was going to have food delivered, I thought I'd just go all out. I ordered appetizers and a steak dinner. The site allowed me to pick sides and how I wanted the steak cooked. I placed my order and it seemed that almost no time had passed before my doorbell rang with my food. The delivery guy was very nice and handed me my food. I put it on plates and was so impressed that in less than 45 minutes I was sitting down to a hot, perfectly cooked steak dinner with all the fixin's, mozzarella sticks, and a quesadilla. Wow! I really am impressed with what a great job Denny's did. I had so much food left over that I had plenty for lunch the next day. Seriously, folks, if you've got the hungreez, place your Denny's order now! You won't be disappointed!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Denny's has been stepping up the game lately with tasty new menus items and 24/7 delivery. Also this is one of the best Denny's locations overall in terms of service and speed so you cant go wrong here.
- Rating 1.08/17/17The reason I am giving one star is because my Club Sandwich was all burned up and not eatable. I decided to complain with the manager Jose and he said he will do something regarding the situation. I am seriously planing not returning back to Denny's ever again. I am tired of the cookers not being careful with the food.