Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Cajon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Excellent service and the food is fresh
- Rating 5.012/18/18Easily placed order online. Order was delivered in timely manner. Will use service again.
- Rating 5.012/7/18The food was good. The ladies who worked there were nice.
I was given everything I asked for. I would come here again but only in the summer. They kept it so cold inside I, and others, had to wear coats and sweaters to eat. I did not enjoy that. Everything else was good tho.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Though it was a very busy the staff was quick to attend to inform me on the status of my order. I was quickly notified when my order compleated so I could leave a soon as possible (I placed a take out order on Thanksgiving). Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Wonderful service and food was great. Thanks!
- Rating 5.011/9/18Great Deal!
- Rating 4.09/21/18I was very surprised for takeout with Denny’s it was actually quite good. I ordered it online and it was finished and ready to go when they said it was going to be ready. The only criticism I would have you saved me very carefully how they cook the food because it’s very difficult to send it back to the kitchen when you’re at work to have it re-done when something was burnt
- Rating 1.09/6/18Not great experience. Food wasnt fresh.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was ready when I arrived and the staff was super friendly!Response from Denny's8/29/18So glad we could serve you Steve. Thanks for the review!
- Rating 1.08/22/18I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, when I got home I had a grilled cheese sandwich. I called and complained. I was told to come in on the future and it would be corrected. I did just that and no one knew what I was talking about
- Rating 2.08/21/18It took way too long to receive the delivery from postmates and when I called to ask where the food was past delivery time I was told it was sitting there waiting for someone to pick it up. 1.5 hours later it arrived cold.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Food was delicious, I was very satisfied that the concerns I had previously have been resolved. 🤗🤗🤗
- Rating 5.07/24/18Despite raising the prices it's still a good value for breakfast.
- Rating 5.07/23/18The food is excellent and the service great!
- Rating 3.07/12/18Eggs were the only issue..
All the way.. very runny...
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always get my order right and its good!
- Rating 5.05/29/18Great service. Convenient location and friendly staff at this one. I never get a bad vibe coming in here. A general comment: I wish Denny's wouldn't use giant foam containers for their takeout. Also, the formatting for the star-rating buttons on the review page makes it REALLY hard to leave a review.Response from Denny's6/1/18Thanks for your feedback. We will be sure to inform our corporate office of the page difficulties.
- Rating 1.04/27/18The new red skinned mashed potatoes, were runny like water. I took video for proof. Worst food I've ever had there. On top of that, when I got there they server said they were making my order. After waiting ten minutes past my pick up time, the manger on shift finally asked what I was waiting for. She found out they gave food to someone else, and they had to resubmit the order. I had to wait another 15 minutes for terrible mashed potatoes.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I will never go back to this Denny’s ever again. Incompetent fools running around.
- Rating 5.04/9/18You all are the best!