Denny’s University Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.02/21/19Didnt give me my drinks with my carry out order.
- Rating 1.012/21/18When i went to pick up my order, the waitress said someone had already came and got it. I sat there for about 30-45 minutes arguing with her and still never received my food.
- Rating 1.012/21/18It was HORRIBLE. The driver got lost, called me many times, the Denny's is right across the street where he was suppose to deliver to a 90 year old Senior.I gave him the correct address, since he said someone at Denny's had given him the wro g address. So after about over an hour I cancelled the order , by then it was cold. Haven' received my money back. What is the hold up? I was told some one would be giving me A call , haven't heard from any one. Thanks Mildred Roberts 619-472-1409.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Thanks for the great service and good food. I can count on your place for quality service no matter how late at night.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Thanks to the staff at Dennys. Got a late nite meal with the same great service i get at any time during the day.
- Rating 5.08/27/18Food is good, delivered quickly. Thank you!
- Rating 3.08/21/18Really wanted some sausage link bought 4 weren't even cook all the way they were pink/red from the inside.. besides that pretty good great service
- Rating 1.07/31/18Unfair customer services and too much diversity. Don’t want to go there but I still go just because I like the food.
- Rating 1.04/16/18Food had an off taste, fries were very dry as if they were prepared hours before and just warmed up, ordered without onions but we still got onions in our burger, when we picked up our order the facility looked dirty the debit card key board was very dirty shows how often the wipe down. Thankfully we were just passing by visiting family so we won’t be eating at this location again.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Good service
- Rating 5.04/9/18Everything about this transaction was easy. I was able to place my order easily on the site and pay online. My order was ready for pick up when I arrived.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Pretty good for being picked up.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Fast efficient and food arrived nice and crispy no soggy nachos👍👍👍
- Rating 5.03/18/18good was delicious
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great app
- Rating 4.03/6/18I used the delivery service. They were very prompt and polite. They brought my meal well under an hour. The only down fall was the temperature of the food.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I was very disappointed that some of the menu items I ordered on the Denny’s website were not available at my pick up location. I was actually questioned regarding why I ordered clam chowder and vegetable beef soup if those soups were not available on the day I ordered for pick up. If menu items are not available, they should not be enabled for ordering on the website. The customer should not be made to feel like they did something wrong. Not a good experience 👎🏽
- Rating 4.01/31/18.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Very happy with the service, food, and friendly associates. It was easy to order using the Denny’s app.
- Rating 1.01/23/18their delivery charge is 3 times what ever one else charges stopped ordering from them. To bad, would like to order for them