Denny’s University Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/4/18I love Denny’s great service !
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was cold and tasted old. My sandwich was missing it's bacon as well.
- Rating 4.012/29/17Everything was great! Food was perfect, the order was correct, and it was ready timely!!! Great job!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Service was quick and easy
- Rating 5.011/7/17This is my very favorite 'go to' place when I do not want to cook. I can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at any time of the day. The food is always excellent. I have tried just about everything on the menu, but really love the chicken fried steak with sauteed squash. What you do to that squash is amazing, I cannot get enough! French toast rocks as well. Please keep your chef happy! See you in a day or two.
- Rating 4.010/30/17This is for Denny's on Havana in Aurora, CO. Have never been to San Diego so don't know why this location came up.
The ordering process went smoothly and the order was correct and the food was wonderful.
The only issue is that this location is pickup only. I have to use a walker so it is very difficult to get in and out of the place as well as getting the food into my house from the garage. Please, please start delivering!
- Rating 4.09/25/17I wasn't able to exclude my aarp discount. Will that be an option in the future?
- Rating 2.08/25/17Service was not too good. Women that helped me insisted that I never submitted an order. Order had been placed and paid for approximately 30 minutes prior to my arriving. And instead of double checking and verifying to make sure she continued to point out I was wrong. My order was found ready bagged and sitting to the side waiting to be picked up. Besides the service the Food was great. Except for one small error error with my eggs. Im not sure if it was the location or the system being used. Thank you L. C.
- Rating 4.08/18/17I haven't been to a dennys in years but the online ordering caught my attention I'm a Service Manager for Olive Garden and we offer similar services so I decided to give it a try and I wasn't disappointed I signed up and placed an order from my phone and when I went to pick it up it was ready and the manager even knew my name and what I was there for...everyone was really friendly!.. I found myself ordering again the very next day. Only reason it's 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I ordered the second time I got a salad that was featured with kale and fruit and there were fruit flies in it. I took it back and the manager apologized and swapped it out for a different salad.