Denny’s Clairemont Mesa Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Clairemont Mesa Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Clairemont Mesa Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 4.012/18/18It is a clean restaurant and staff is friendly.
- Rating 5.012/18/18We liked the food that we had.!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Bacon missing from order. Pancakes were too sweet. Staff were friendly.
- Rating 5.012/1/18We liked the food very much.!!
- Rating 1.011/28/18I ordered a peanut butter and banana milkshake. I arrived and after waiting 15 minutes was told they were out of peanut butter. So I received no shake and wasted money on nothing. Will not do another online order ever again.
- Rating 5.011/27/18We enjoyed the food very much !
- Rating 5.011/6/18The food was wonderful !
- Rating 2.011/6/18Severely understaffed so our orders were totally messed up and wait time was bad. It’s difficult for a waiter to serve like 20 tables at a time and it’s not right. This would all be fixed if their were more workers. I would NOT dine here again but I will order to go/pickup.
- Rating 5.010/25/18We liked the food we had from Denny's
- Rating 5.010/7/18We really liked the food.
- Rating 3.09/26/18Employee was rude, hung up on me, the Manager was super nice and helped when i went to pick up my food. My food was missing somethings and it had an off taste like it had been sitting out for too long or meat was going expired. Made my slightly stomach sick.
- Rating 5.09/25/18The Tilapia Ranchero , Brooklyn Spaghetti & Meatballs , and sundae was very great !
- Rating 1.09/25/18Extremely disorganized, will not order again.
- Rating 5.08/28/18it was good.
- Rating 5.08/15/18It was a very good meal.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Everything was delicious. So easy to order & pay online.
- Rating 4.08/7/18Everything was good with my order but instead of just pancakes it was another slam
- Rating 1.07/31/18Had food delivered. never received drinks. Called Denny's & acting manager said he was told driver said it was "ok" no drinks. I order drinks, pay for drinks - I expect drinks. Manager says ok we will take off bill. Nope, did not happen. Still charged for drinks. Never use again & will never go to restaurant. Terrible customer service.
- Rating 5.07/16/18We liked the food very much !
- Rating 3.07/16/18We ordered delivery (doordash using the Denny’s app) and while the items received were technically accurate, the comments section was completely ignored. Two build your own grand slams were ordered, one of which was supposed to have lightly cooked hash browns and a lightly toasted English muffin. While the hash browns and muffin were included, neither was “lightly cooked.” On the second slam, the requested customization was hard scrambled eggs, however that was also not honored.
We did not send the food back due to the turn around but needless to say, we were disappointed. We’ve not had issues with this Denny’s before, and had hoped that this would go smoothly.