Denny’s Miramar Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Miramar Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Miramar Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/18I ordered online and the only was I ordered buffalo strips(verified my recipe) and they gave me regular strips otherwise good experience.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Good breakfast. The combination of flavors and ingredients was really good.
- Rating 3.010/25/18I had guest over and didn’t want to cook breakfast so we ordered from Miramar Rd. One order did not get the include juice and coffee but I refused to go back.
- Rating 5.07/31/18They're very quick and confirm I have all the things I ordered before sending me on my way.
- Rating 4.07/11/18I was disappointed with the website performance yesterday. First it said the kitchen was closed and to try later. Then after I entered my order and tried to pay, it sent me back to the start. (more than once). I did not have enough lunch hour left to keep messing with it and drive to pick up my order, so I finally called it in. Food was as requested and expected when I arrived to pick it up. Staff were excellent. Only the website lacked.
- Rating 5.01/9/18This is probably the best thing the company has done in ages. The food has always been good, prepared on time or sooner than expected with delivery and one of the only true “Late Night Options” going.
Great job guys & gals
- Rating 5.08/28/17Always so friendly and accommodating! Thank you Nasrim (my fav server).