Denny’s Bernardo Center Dr.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bernardo Center Dr.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bernardo Center Dr.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/17/18Food was delivered 30 minutes after the estimated time of arrival. All of the food was very cold.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was great!
- Rating 3.09/6/18I'm not sure if you Denny's is aware of their online app but we have had a bad experience when the driver's have picked up our food and weren't sure what unit number to deliver to as the app translates our information all jumbled. Our Unit number was missing and phone number was missing a few numbers. When I tried to call the Denny's number listed on the email reciept the host at the counter wasn't too helpful as they denied having any delivery drivers even after I explained to them about the Denny's app on our phone and how I just wanted the host to let the delivery driver picking up our food to know what our unit number was but they kept insisting they didn't have a delivery driver. I asked to speak with a manager at that time which she transfered me to one. I explained to him about the Denny's app and how it doesn't apply the correct unit number and phone number as I was concerned about possibly not getting our food delivered. He too said they weren't in charge of the phone app and that I would need to contact the delivery company at which I think was Door Dash. My biggest complaint is if the Delivery company is Door Dash then they need to provide a direct number to their dispatcher so that they can relay the good info to the delivery driver and not have a direct number to Denny's as they have no clue as to who is picking up the food or how the info on the app can be corrected.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I have had food delivered several times now and it has been a great experience. Each time the order has been correct, hot and tasty. Most places I have ordered from forget to give you condiments and/or utensils but Denny's has always been very generous with these. I would give this Denny's a 10/10 Karen N.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Horrible horrible service. I used the app and was treated worse than an animal when I called to let them know they got the order wrong. They do not deserve anyone's business.
- Rating 2.07/3/18I ordered my food thru the app to pick up. However anytime and every time I have tried ordering it’s neever on time. Very disappointing. Food was barely warm and the fries were soggy.
- Rating 5.06/26/18It’s always nice to eat there
- Rating 5.04/19/18The staff is always really friendly, and the food is always fantastic. Been going to this Denny's for five years and have never had anything but great service and food.
- Rating 4.04/16/18I would like to see an addition to the menu. A hot beef sandwich and a hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy. This is a senior community and these are two old time favorites of seniors.
- Rating 5.04/9/18You guys are fantastic every single time!
Keep up the great job and Thank you.
- Rating 5.04/4/18As usual you guys are right on point. Everything from the web page to the pickup is flawless. Keep up the great job!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great staff service and excellent food as usual
- Rating 4.03/6/18They seem to have difficulty following the special instructions
on the online ordering system
- Rating 3.02/27/18I ordered cheesy hash browns but did not get them, just plain hash browns. Also, the pancakes I ordered did not look like the picture and was lacking a lot of the crispy topping all around. The eggs were slightly undercooked as well.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good breakfast and had my call in order right on time.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great Food, service,prices and Fantastic staff.
Keep up the good job and Thank you
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was good, picking up was quick and easy, however I had added a side to my order and paid extra for it and did not receive it. Not worth driving back to get it but still annoying that an online order of one entree and a simple side cannot be read and fulfilled correctly.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I never got my free grand slam for o line order. Because your store was closed for remodeling but still charged me . So when I got a refund, u took my free grand slam away. I have placed several orders since and still have not got my free grand slam. Please send my code for free grand slam. Very disappointed having tyo call bank to get refund because no one would answer phone at Rancho Bernard store :(
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always Great food at great prices with great service!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great food at great prices served by good people.