Denny’s Rosecrans St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rosecrans St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rosecrans St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was made in a very timely manner and it was delicious!
- Rating 1.09/10/18My food is always missing something from my order. This time it was the bread with my spaghetti. Sometimes they miss the ice cream. It’s annoying.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Went in a couple of times while on vacation from new jersey and everyone who worked there was very kind to us and made sure we were pleased with out food. Which we were. :)
- Rating 1.08/7/18I arrived at the pick up time and my food was not ready. When I inquired about it he went to check and didn’t return for 10 minutes. I waited another 10 minutes and inquired about my meal again, he again walked off to check on it and did not return. I went outside and waited another 10 minutes and went back in and now it was ready. 45 minutes later I got my meal- not happy!!
- Rating 3.07/23/18They gave me the wrong order and I had to go back and switch it. Luckily im right around the corner and it took about 10 minutes tops the whole ordeal.
- Rating 5.07/17/18Loved it!
- Rating 2.04/10/18No straws were provided for soft drinks with this to-go order. Would not honor my military discount. Otherwise the food was okay.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Cashier would not honor discount for military since I placed our order online:(
- Rating 4.01/9/18Love the great service. Thank you.
- Rating 4.012/30/17Everything was great. will be making more orders in the future.Thanks.
- Rating 5.011/28/17No messageResponse from Denny's11/29/17Thanks!
- Rating 4.011/28/17Great food, and a convenient way to get it! One small suggestion: I'd like to have the option to leave a tip for those hardworking folks with my online order.Response from Denny's11/29/17Thanks Jason. We will certainly pass on your suggestion!
- Rating 1.010/18/17They haven't found a way to get my order right ever. Something is always wrong or missing something