Denny’s Kearny Villa Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Kearny Villa Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Kearny Villa Rd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/7/19Fantastic my order was completed all correct and the person in front greeted me was friendly. Thank you !
- Rating 1.02/10/19I never received my order or my refund after contacting the location and corporate. Should be no stars!
- Rating 1.012/18/18Placed an order for delivery through the website and it was never delivered. Had to call after 1 hour then go pick up myself. Solve the delivery issues or don't offer it please.
- Rating 3.011/6/18Average service a liitle concerned with Dennys trend of increasing their prices and the quality getting worse. Very much unfortunate direction for them reminds me of Sears and Kmart
- Rating 1.010/30/18Early morning, Wednesday, October 24th, I submitted an online order. I received my confirmation email and said my meal was going to be ready for pick up at 03:30 AM. It was perfect because I was working a graveyard shift and only had 30 minutes available for lunch. Boy was I disappointed when I showed up to pick up my order and found out the business was closed!!! It wasn't an emergency closure, which I would understand is not within anyone's control. It was a planned closure for remodeling. There was someone inside the business that informed me that the business had been closed since 10pm and the manager should have placed their online ordering services offline. Well it wasn't done and there I was with no food and less than 15 minutes left to return to work without food. I contacted the store at the suggestion of the employee at 6am and there was no answer. I then contacted corporate or Denny's call center. A really nice lady took my information down, said I'd be reimbursed and the manager should be contacting me shortly. Six calendar days later and I have not received a phone call or my refund. I'm still disappointed about my experience. It's not about the money but the lack of attention to detail. Planning for a meal is sometimes difficult when you work long hours and have limited time for breaks. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else and in the future, if I were to place another order, I'd call the restaurant ahead of time to confirm they're open and the order was received.
- Rating 5.010/5/18Denny's pancakes are the best in the world!
- Rating 3.010/4/18My husband and I get takeout from Dennys maybe once a month there is almost always a problem with our take-out order the manager always re-makes our meal however we have to come all the way back to the restaurant and so it's just a hassle. most of the staff is very friendly the food taste fine most of the time. We have never had a wow moment where the store did something nice for us especially when they mess up our order so frequently. We are regulars but do not get the welcome or feel good greetings that other businesses display.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Everything was great !! The service, the food, the time of day that we went !!! Thank you Denny’s !!! 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Response from Denny's10/4/18We are so glad you enjoyed Carla! Hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food was really good and staff was friendly and engaging. Restaurant was clean and inviting. Very good experience every time we go.Response from Denny's10/4/18We are so glad to hear this Stephanie! We hope to continue serving you and thank you for your patronage.
- Rating 5.010/3/18This is one of the best Denny’s we have eaten at. Nice atmosphere, friendly service and well cooked food. We will definitely come back. Five stars!Response from Denny's10/4/18We certainly appreciate your patronage and your feedback. Hope to serve you again soon William!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Order was accurate and on time at pick-up.
- Rating 2.09/20/18Food was not good and it was ready when I came at scheduled pick up time I had to wait another 15 or 20 min
- Rating 5.08/28/18I wish there was a way you could leave a tip. The staff at Kearny Ville Road are amazing! Food is always prepared on time and they are so helpful and attentive. One of the most pleasant experience at the early morning hours. Food is always delicious and well packaged. Thank you!Response from Denny's8/29/18Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time out of your day to review our restaurant. We will certainly pass along the praise to our staff!!
- Rating 5.08/21/18Food was great, service was great, I ordered on line and my food was perfect. Thank u app much
- Rating 3.08/17/18The burger was great, delivery was as expected, but I have noticed that no matter what Denny's I go to, they have reduced the amount of fries on the plate. This delivery order was no different. I was disappointed in the small amount of fries that were provided. I feel the I get even more fries at a fast food restaurant. This has been the only area where my friends and family agree, skimpy on the fries.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Wish there was an option to tip. Food is always ready when I pick it up.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Sent in a early morning order near my work. Got everything I ordered nice and piping hot. Very tasty and place was clean and empty. Empty is definitely ok for 5 am on a Thursday. Food was good and the service nice.
- Rating 5.04/9/18The on line service was great. I ordered and as soon as I walked through the front door, the wait staff saw me walk up to the pick up counter, so they immediately got my food & brought it out to me. I wasn't in the restaurant more than 2 minutes. I have told as many employees at my work as possible & now they are also on line ordering with same or similar response times. Thank you Denny's!
- Rating 5.03/27/18Excellent
- Rating 4.03/6/18This was an online order. The food was great and ready when I arrived to pick it up, but I had to spend more than I wanted due to the minimum order cost. I may do it again if I can order what I want, otherwise, I won't.