Denny’s W. Point Loma
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Point Loma
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Point Loma
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great serviceResponse from Denny's9/26/18Thanks Gina! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Thanks for visiting us!
- Rating 1.08/28/18Placed the order online, Waited 25 mins after the confirmed pick up time. I live a block away and got home and my food was cold.Response from Denny's8/29/18Daniel, we are so sorry that you were not pleased with our service. Could you please elaborate as to if this was a call in order or online order. This information is very helpful in showing us areas we need to improve on. Please come back and have a free grand slam on us. Simply show them this response and let them know Jeff sent you. We would love the opportunity to make good.
- Rating 5.08/7/18great food
- Rating 5.07/3/18I always have great service when I go!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great
- Rating 3.012/12/17Corporate projected an overly optimistic wait time for a busy time at the store.
- Rating 1.010/29/17I never received my food. I requested delivery. The driver never rang the doorbell. He called and texted, but I didn't hear my phone. The worst part was that I had already included a $4.50 tip. I've already submitted a review with no response. I don't feel that my feedback was valued at all. Why should I continue going to Denny's?
- Rating 5.010/27/17We had the veggie omelette and pancakes. Delicious. Fast and courteous delivery. Just like ordering room service.
- Rating 4.010/6/17Great employees