Denny’s San Diego
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Diego
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Diego
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/3/18Service was horrible. I submitted an online order and was quoted 20 minutes for the food to be done. I ended up waiting about 40 and the only thing holding up my order was French toast. It wasn't that busy especially for it being Easter Sunday, and a lot of people looked unhappy and dissatisfied in the restaurant. My eggs were severely undercooked, and my food was not season it all. I usually love dining here, but this experience was not good at all
- Rating 5.03/6/18Good food, good service
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always amazing service and so friendly. The food was perfect temperature with such welcoming family atmosphere. Thank you for being a part of my neighborhood.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Great... but I thought if you set up an account you got a free grand slam breakfast. How can I get that now that I did everything required?
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love ordering on the app it was easy and you can get anything you want any way you want and it’s ready on time love using this to order my food
- Rating 2.01/2/18Burger was dry and egg was not cooked the way it should have been. Issues with a card being accepted made this a bad experience
- Rating 5.01/2/18I order an online Denny's breakfast for pickup.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I ordered online through two other companies, and both failed. I ordered directly through Denny's online and it said dinner would be ready to pick up in 20 minutes. It probably took me 10 minutes to get there and the young man was already packaging it up getting it ready to go. Good job!
- Rating 4.012/27/17Great service
- Rating 5.011/4/17amazing staff
- Rating 5.09/25/17Very difficult to explain, but very easy to enjoy!