Denny’s San Diego
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Diego
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Diego
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19Great experience. Order was accurately filled. Food was really good. Price was right.
- Rating 3.012/18/18The chicken fried steak was so greasy.
- Rating 5.012/12/18I love the food! The chicken fried steak is awesome! They always get my eggs perfect (over med) and besides it being warm not hot when I got it, all was great!
- Rating 5.011/29/18I love ordering on line and picking up my food, since I live super close by the restaurant. The food is always delicious and I swear the bill always lower than when I visit McD.
- Rating 2.011/14/18People who helped were friendly, but food was undercooked. Eggs were noticeably raw, even for over easy eggs, and pancakes were raw in middle. I had to bake them in the oven before feeding them to my toddler.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Bacon cheddar potato bites were not fresh AND they forgot side of sour cream. For the most part I have had good luck ordering online, but a few times missed condiments, (ie sour cream, salsa) so that makes for a bland meal.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Service was horrible. I submitted an online order and was quoted 20 minutes for the food to be done. I ended up waiting about 40 and the only thing holding up my order was French toast. It wasn't that busy especially for it being Easter Sunday, and a lot of people looked unhappy and dissatisfied in the restaurant. My eggs were severely undercooked, and my food was not season it all. I usually love dining here, but this experience was not good at all
- Rating 5.03/6/18Good food, good service
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always amazing service and so friendly. The food was perfect temperature with such welcoming family atmosphere. Thank you for being a part of my neighborhood.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Great... but I thought if you set up an account you got a free grand slam breakfast. How can I get that now that I did everything required?
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love ordering on the app it was easy and you can get anything you want any way you want and it’s ready on time love using this to order my food
- Rating 2.01/2/18Burger was dry and egg was not cooked the way it should have been. Issues with a card being accepted made this a bad experience
- Rating 5.01/2/18I order an online Denny's breakfast for pickup.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I ordered online through two other companies, and both failed. I ordered directly through Denny's online and it said dinner would be ready to pick up in 20 minutes. It probably took me 10 minutes to get there and the young man was already packaging it up getting it ready to go. Good job!
- Rating 4.012/27/17Great service
- Rating 5.011/4/17amazing staff
- Rating 5.09/25/17Very difficult to explain, but very easy to enjoy!