Denny’s W Arrow Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Arrow Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Arrow Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/9/18Normally a good experience. This one not so good. Restaurant wasn’t busy but took 40 min as opposed to 20. No marinara for cheese sticks even though reminded at restaurant. Cobb salad had literally had no lettuce. Only kale and was supposed to be iceberg blend. Had to add my own lettuce from home.
- Rating 1.03/19/18I had to wait 20 minutes after i got there. While i was there a group of 5 people walked out because they had a long wait. When the waiter saw me he informed me he had no cook, i informed him i had an online order.
he did work in it after i spoke to him.
I picked this Dennys because its close to my work, i will not be going back.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I called spoke to the manger and was supposed to receive a credit back due to my hole order being messedupand the food cold I never got the Refund Or a,call back saying it was not done. I'll never eat here again.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I understand it was a holiday , but, while traveling we ordered Dennys for dinner Christmas day. IT WAS AWFUL, if you would like I can send a picture, it looked like it was 3 days old, and the dinner was very small for the price. If you cant accomidate on a holiday...stay closed.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Food was excellent.....Ready when I arrived....Highly recommend!!!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent service thank you!
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great service even though they were really busy
- Rating 5.010/18/17Food was good I loved the orange and cranberry pancakes
- Rating 3.010/10/17Its so much easier and better to pickup some late night meals from Dennys then paying just as much or more at a fast food place. Pickup and take home to enjoy! :)
- Rating 5.09/11/17I'm impressed with the Denny's online order. It didn't take so long to get my order done. Denny's you're the best!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Once again, a perfect order in every way. Thank you!