Denny’s Truman Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Truman Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Truman Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food was ready when I got there. Probably spent more time looking for parking then actually inside so yay to the team
- Rating 5.01/9/18I always order takeout and they are very accurate with my order. It’s always on time and the staff is very friendly. It’s really easy to order on the website as well.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great service
- Rating 2.01/9/18When I picked the food up. On front desk. They were laughing at me. I asked him. My name for pick up. They laughed . That’s very rude !!! I feel not comfortable with their workers
- Rating 5.012/19/17Service is great!
- Rating 2.012/19/17They always seem to get mixed up with my order when I order by this App. I have better results when I call the order in
- Rating 5.08/17/17Quick and accurate service for takeout orders.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I paid extra for cheese on my eggs & of course I was charged but there was no cheese. My toast was missing from BOTH entrees. & my food was very cold. I was very un satisfied & will not return again.