Denny’s Truman Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Truman Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Truman Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/4/19Honestly I ordered 25 minutes before even going to pick up my order . And once I went I still waited 20 minutes to get . Spent my lunch there waiting
- Rating 5.012/19/18Fast service. Food was still right temperature to eat.
- Rating 4.011/1/18The guy at the register was very short with me, seem to be preoccupied with something else. However the staff he called iver to correct the order was phenomenal! She helped make sure I had everything I needed!
- Rating 3.010/30/18I ordered online on a Sunday 10 min before 10am. It said order would be ready around 20 min. Not bad. I drove there, there was no parking what so ever so my son got out to pick up the order while I drove around the parking lot. My son came out right away
With ONE bag only (we had order 7 meals). We checked the bag in the car...indeed we were missing half of our order. I got out the car while parked in a no parking zone. Went inside Dennys and sure enough ONE other bag was sitting there, they never gave it to my son. I have to mention that the food containers are HUGE and ridiculously bulky. Anyway, by the time we got home everything was COLD (not very apetizing). This was the first time we ever ordered online to go and can assure you it will be the last. I liked that our food was ready on time despite how busy it was. The wait like was all the way outside the restaurant but unfortunately the food got cold on the way home and we are just 10 min away from this Dennys.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Awesome Food an down home cooking an I always get desert!!
- Rating 5.010/10/18So far I’ve been having good experiences by ordering off the app and picking it up. Very fast. Very easy. The staff is nice and fast when I pick up.
- Rating 3.010/9/18My desert of cheesecake was not as shown. It did not have a strawberry topping.
- Rating 3.09/21/18Food was good, Maybe seal the entire order to deliver instead of being in the open and visible.
- Rating 2.09/20/18Forgot to pack items that were ordered, food wasn’t properly packed, and wasn’t ready by the pick up time. Waited an additional 20 minutes!!! Poor service
- Rating 1.09/5/18I use to be a regular costume , I always order breakfast on Saturday but the last Saturday my egg had blood on the yolk and they look disgusting
- Rating 4.08/21/18Delish as always
- Rating 5.07/31/18I have enjoyed Denny's food and customer service for many years. The menu has always been great. The memories spent at Denny's with friends and family will be treasured forever.
- Rating 2.07/31/18I ordered online and in the special instructions I asked for no onion.... I got onion
The bun in my burger was soggy
Milkshake was yummy
- Rating 1.07/11/18They had the food ready when i went to pick up and made me wait for 20 more minutes because they didnt see my order until finally they decided to check if that was my order and the lady lied and said thelat the order just came out when i clearly saw the bag sinc ei first walked in and plus when she gave the food to me i checked it and it was missing another plate i ordered they dont have organization.
- Rating 5.06/27/18I ordered in advance for the next morning breakfast. Everything was good in my order nothing missing. Order was ready at designated time.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Specifically told the host that I wanted certain condiments and he informed me that they were already in the bag. I got home and there was not one condiment that I had asked for in the bag.
- Rating 3.04/9/18One item that I ordered was missing and we had to return to the restaurant to get that item. This has happened before on 2 other occasions. They should check to make sure the order is complete before giving it out
- Rating 5.04/3/18I liked the service that very night, everything was correct the way I had ordered it. In addition to that the manager went out of his way if we needed anything else.
- Rating 5.03/11/18Great Service
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always order online, and every single time I go to pick it up it’s ready even if I’m a little early and it’s super busy. Staff is always friendly and courteous.