Denny’s North State St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North State St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North State St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/10/18I mainly order food on “Denny’s on Demand” and the food is good, the service is awesome and the waitresses and cashiers are always very friendly. The only problem I have is items missing from my order, and it has happened quite a few times. I don’t like paying for something I didn’t get. They also need to work out some bugs on the web site.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food was great.
- Rating 3.03/26/18For the first time it was not a great experience i ordered my food over the app I came in 2 minutes before the time however it took over 15 minutes to get my food & then there was still an error and i had to wait additional time usually i have a good experience this was 1 that Wasnt but it wont stop me from visiting again.
- Rating 3.03/20/18They forgot the eggs for one of my meals and they said utensils where in the bag and there was no utensils.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Excelente comida y servicio!!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great, polite and super efficient customer service
- Rating 5.01/19/18very satisfied ,great customer service.
I order online and promotion stated if I order online I would receive a free Grand Slam but I have not received anything.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great service
- Rating 1.011/8/17Fast service but very rude girl at register. I asked her a question about my order and she got really snotty. I won't be back.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Staff seemed confused as to which order was mine. Was missing an order the cheesy tater tots as well as an order of bacon. Eggs were cold as well. Otherwise online ordering was smooth and pickup was easy.
- Rating 5.09/6/17order on line it was fast and easy..went in there and I was out in secounds..the only downside I has to park far just to pick up my order.