Denny’s North State St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North State St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North State St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/15/19The order was completely wrong. Had zero seasoning, and an overall texture that was so disgusting it was inedible. Seriously would not even give it to a dog. There was absolutely no redeeming quality and the food had to be thrown out.$40 for 2 hamburgers is ridiculous to begin with, but you would at least expect something edible.We will NEVER eat at or order from Denny's ever again. I might as well have set my money on fire. It was wasted and we were left hungry. Disgraceful.
- Rating 3.012/4/18Barely any butter and only one container of syrup. Pancakes where not fully done in the center.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Actually my wife got food poisoning, so not the best experience.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great service each time
- Rating 5.09/10/18Xcelent
- Rating 5.09/5/18Beautiful experience I love the fact you are in and out an be able to enjoy the same great taste of your food in the confort of our home at a great price. Thank you
- Rating 2.08/14/18my sausage was missing.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Overall great experience and food was good.
- Rating 3.07/31/18I ordered sausage with my grand slam, but didn't receive it when it was delivered.
- Rating 4.04/10/18I mainly order food on “Denny’s on Demand” and the food is good, the service is awesome and the waitresses and cashiers are always very friendly. The only problem I have is items missing from my order, and it has happened quite a few times. I don’t like paying for something I didn’t get. They also need to work out some bugs on the web site.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food was great.
- Rating 3.03/26/18For the first time it was not a great experience i ordered my food over the app I came in 2 minutes before the time however it took over 15 minutes to get my food & then there was still an error and i had to wait additional time usually i have a good experience this was 1 that Wasnt but it wont stop me from visiting again.
- Rating 3.03/20/18They forgot the eggs for one of my meals and they said utensils where in the bag and there was no utensils.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Excelente comida y servicio!!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great, polite and super efficient customer service
- Rating 5.01/19/18very satisfied ,great customer service.
I order online and promotion stated if I order online I would receive a free Grand Slam but I have not received anything.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great service
- Rating 1.011/8/17Fast service but very rude girl at register. I asked her a question about my order and she got really snotty. I won't be back.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Staff seemed confused as to which order was mine. Was missing an order the cheesy tater tots as well as an order of bacon. Eggs were cold as well. Otherwise online ordering was smooth and pickup was easy.
- Rating 5.09/6/17order on line it was fast and easy..went in there and I was out in secounds..the only downside I has to park far just to pick up my order.