Denny’s Berryessa Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Berryessa Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Berryessa Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/18/18Asked for extra icing on my premium pancakes all I was given was syrup 👎👎👎
- Rating 5.012/11/18Food was perfect. I really love Denny's and I'll visit/order more frequently.
- Rating 5.011/15/18We always have good Service. My husband and i enjoy your Super Slam special. We hope it stays on the menu for a long time
- Rating 5.011/14/18Service was fast, food ready at the exact time given and of course the food was yummy
- Rating 1.011/6/18The order I've placed online around 9:30am,and I was supposed to pick up at 10:45am,They told me to wait and the order was ready at 11:15am. And it was cold.
I understand it was a lot of people waiting but I don't understand why the food was cold if they make me wait,
- Rating 2.010/30/18Website still does not work correctly. It says it accepts discover card but does not.. Still unable to set a time for delivery. it is either immediate or not. Order was incomplete. Never got my pecan pie.
- Rating 5.010/3/18This store and employees are really amazing. I work a lot and tend to order from here and I’ve had issues with the way I ordered and the manager, I think Katherine or something is extremely kind and helpful. Always happy to do business with this particular store. THANK YOU.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great Service :)
- Rating 3.09/25/18I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak breakfast with over-easy eggs, eggs were over hard and burnt underneath, Iced coffee with sugar had no sugar
Driver was Great she identified herself and that she was from Denny’s
- Rating 3.09/10/18Food cold and taste burned
- Rating 5.09/5/18Everything was great and was on time.:)
- Rating 3.08/29/18everything was good
- Rating 5.07/16/18I am new in San Jose so I am a very frequent customer at dennys. I can always count on good food and good service. There aren't very many businesses aound anymore that can match the consistency of dennys. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great customer service
- Rating 1.07/3/18I’ve been ordering breakfast daily and for not checking the inside there is always missing inside the order. Today they didn’t give me my second meal but I was in such hurry that I didn’t realize until I was so far to come back and they never answered the phone
- Rating 5.06/7/18Quick and easy online ordering. No wait, no hassle. Food's GREAT!!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18VERY FRIENDLY AND MY ORDER WAS READY ON TIME ;0)
- Rating 1.02/21/18We placed an order online. We had cold pancakes without syrup, cold eggs and sausage without toast, cold spaghetti without butter on top and no Goldfish Crackers.
The restaurant forgot to give us half of our order. When I called, they did the absolute minimum, crediting me for the ordered items we were missing. Also, the app said our food would be ready in 20 minutes. After getting to Denny's on time and getting home in 3 minutes, our food was cold.
- Rating 5.02/3/18Great, fast, filling, inexpensive, and filling!!!!
- Rating 4.01/17/18I've ordered food from here twice before and both times, it took awhile for it to come out even though it was scheduled. The wait wasn't too long but still a minor issue. As far as the food quality, it was good. I had over easy eggs and they were expected so I was happy. Overall, I'd probably come back but only if I had ample spare time.