Denny’s Berryessa Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Berryessa Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Berryessa Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18The order I've placed online around 9:30am,and I was supposed to pick up at 10:45am,They told me to wait and the order was ready at 11:15am. And it was cold.
I understand it was a lot of people waiting but I don't understand why the food was cold if they make me wait,
- Rating 2.010/30/18Website still does not work correctly. It says it accepts discover card but does not.. Still unable to set a time for delivery. it is either immediate or not. Order was incomplete. Never got my pecan pie.
- Rating 5.010/3/18This store and employees are really amazing. I work a lot and tend to order from here and I’ve had issues with the way I ordered and the manager, I think Katherine or something is extremely kind and helpful. Always happy to do business with this particular store. THANK YOU.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great Service :)
- Rating 3.09/25/18I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak breakfast with over-easy eggs, eggs were over hard and burnt underneath, Iced coffee with sugar had no sugar
Driver was Great she identified herself and that she was from Denny’s
- Rating 3.09/10/18Food cold and taste burned
- Rating 5.09/5/18Everything was great and was on time.:)
- Rating 3.08/29/18everything was good
- Rating 5.07/16/18I am new in San Jose so I am a very frequent customer at dennys. I can always count on good food and good service. There aren't very many businesses aound anymore that can match the consistency of dennys. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great customer service
- Rating 1.07/3/18I’ve been ordering breakfast daily and for not checking the inside there is always missing inside the order. Today they didn’t give me my second meal but I was in such hurry that I didn’t realize until I was so far to come back and they never answered the phone
- Rating 5.06/7/18Quick and easy online ordering. No wait, no hassle. Food's GREAT!!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18VERY FRIENDLY AND MY ORDER WAS READY ON TIME ;0)
- Rating 1.02/21/18We placed an order online. We had cold pancakes without syrup, cold eggs and sausage without toast, cold spaghetti without butter on top and no Goldfish Crackers.
The restaurant forgot to give us half of our order. When I called, they did the absolute minimum, crediting me for the ordered items we were missing. Also, the app said our food would be ready in 20 minutes. After getting to Denny's on time and getting home in 3 minutes, our food was cold.
- Rating 5.02/3/18Great, fast, filling, inexpensive, and filling!!!!
- Rating 4.01/17/18I've ordered food from here twice before and both times, it took awhile for it to come out even though it was scheduled. The wait wasn't too long but still a minor issue. As far as the food quality, it was good. I had over easy eggs and they were expected so I was happy. Overall, I'd probably come back but only if I had ample spare time.
- Rating 5.01/9/18We are very pleased with the Berryessa Denny's. This is the first time we have ordered online. The only disappointment was that we were unable to use are AARP discount.
- Rating 2.012/27/17I'm a regular, ordering Denny's On Demand every once in a while, and It used to be very good service. I would get everything I ordered, including toast, but now the service just really lacks organization. The past two orders I have been cheated out of an order of French Fries and a side of toast. Worst yet, my last order was an hour late. When I called Denny's, the lady that answered had told me that they were not allowing the UberEats guy to follow through with my delivery, for some odd reason. She even mentioned how there were people trying to take me order,but she wouldn't let them. After some talking, I just told her "Just hand it off to the next guy". 20mins later, my order arrived, and the delivery guy was as outraged as I am. He said that He had been waiting for my order, but they wouldn't allow him to follow through with it. It wasn't until I had called that the order actually was allowed to be delivered. By then, my food was very cold, and still had missing/incorrect order items, but it reached me. I was very unsatisfied with this service and do hope Denny's figures this out.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Love the convenience of order online for take-out, got a free pumpkin pie for my order which is nice but the prices of an entrees are little bit high.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Love this place