Denny’s Berryessa Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Berryessa Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Berryessa Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/17Love this place
- Rating 5.012/5/17good
- Rating 5.012/5/17Very happy with the availability to order on-line as well as the new packaging containers.
- Rating 5.011/28/17I used the on-line ordering service. I was very pleased the order was ready for pick up when they promised. And it was delicious.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Online order was great
- Rating 5.09/25/17awesome service and food.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I know this review is late, but it's important that you know how utterly unsatisfied I was with my service on August 20 around 11:30am.
I ordered the Southwest Slugger. It was disgusting.
The gravy was added to the biscuits before I arrived, which is ridiculous for a to go order. The biscuit was hard, dry and soggy and in the middle of this gross display were overcooked chicken tenders.
I requested scrambled eggs, which should have been broken into small fluffy cloud instead of a gigantic lumpy fried disk. Obviously, the cook wasn't paying attention and rather than remaking my eggs he put a rubbery mess on my plate.
The kid who put the order together gave me coffee when requested for hot chocolate. Sadly, I was not surprised by this because this was mild compared to my other run ins with him.
To add insult to injury, every thing was cold. The hot chocolate and orange juice were the best part of my meal and the only thing I finished.
I work in the service industry, so I know that mistakes happen, but this was inexcusable. I have come to this Denny's for the past four years, and I have no desire to return. I called the manager to complain and she expected me to return to the restaurant to get my order replaced. Why should I have waist my time and gas because of their shoddy service?
- Rating 5.08/28/17Excellent
- Rating 4.08/28/17Really enjoy the food from my local Denny's and visit there often. My last online order (Order # 84198459) my son picked up for me was missing the desert and I had no way to get back to pick it up as the lady on the phone suggested. Other than that, I would have given 45 stars.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I hope this gets me a coupon or a free meal.