Denny’s South First St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South First St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South First St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/23/19missing items food was way way over cooked burnt and when I called took them like 20 25 rings before they answered then put me on hold for 10 min then hung up on me called back 5x and line was busy
- Rating 1.012/5/18I ordered for a pick up to be at 10:30am and to no surprise my order was not ready. It was very packed with a long line of people ready to pay. I patiently waited since I had informed someone of my pick up I assumed it was being handled. As 10:50 approached I had to tell someone else of my order and 8 min later she had came out with my order. I got home and all meals needed to be reheated and my french toast was not good at all!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I’ve only had one issue with a food item missing and the staff went above and beyond to fix it right away. Love this Denny’s friendly people and tasty food. Delivery and pick up ready on time
- Rating 5.011/18/18It's so easy and fast to order on line I love it no lines just go in and pick it up even when I go out of town it's great
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great customer service. Good atmosphere. Good location. Best service
- Rating 5.010/30/18Never had a problem with this Denny's the food taste great and its always ready to go when I get there.
- Rating 5.010/9/18I've been a returning online order customer and never had any complaints. There was a time when this site had no cook and the place was closed. When I got there they opened the door for me and yet still somehow had my order made and ready for me. Even with out a cook they made it happen.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Good service and good value!!!
- Rating 1.010/9/18The t bone steak that I ordered was not as flavorful and well seasoned as I am used to getting at other Denny's locations. I ordered a combo plate that should have included a piece of bread, but it was not provided. Needless to say, I did not enjoy my lunch. I am not going back to the South First St location again.
- Rating 5.09/12/18Everything was delivered on the time the they said and food was still warm 👌
- Rating 4.08/28/18Meat was a bit too charred.
Chocolate shake was delicious!
Good service, friendly, quick.
- Rating 5.04/30/18First rate as usual...John C
- Rating 5.03/26/18Switching to Door Dash was a brilliant idea; now I get my food in a timely manner; thanks Denny's... John C
- Rating 4.03/19/18Food was a little cold when I received it
- Rating 4.02/27/18I am disouraged because I cannot use my AARP discount on on-line delivery orders. I am a disabled senior who has taken advantage of your delvery service in San Jose Ca and would utilize this service again if I could be offered the AARP discount for seniors.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Better with Door Dash for delivery; no credit card refund for last week with UBER not showing up and cancellation of order-thanks Denny's... John Cesari
- Rating 2.02/21/18No Pickup YET AGAIN BY UBER EATS; food sat there for a few hours so I cancelled the order . . . John C ;-(
- Rating 4.01/30/18Not Five Stars Only Because THE UBER DRIVER didn't deliver the yogurt I ordered and I didn't get my online order FREE... John C
- Rating 1.01/9/18Ordered a veggie burger plus extra patty. Didn't get either of those fulfilled. No one from customer service followed thru and the store said they couldn't do anything. That I must call the 800# since I ordered online. After much conversation the store indicated a manager would call me during normal business hours but that never happened.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Love the new online app. So fast and easy access to good food! Third time ordering via app and was great everytime so far.