Denny’s South First St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South First St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South First St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/18I ordered for a pick up to be at 10:30am and to no surprise my order was not ready. It was very packed with a long line of people ready to pay. I patiently waited since I had informed someone of my pick up I assumed it was being handled. As 10:50 approached I had to tell someone else of my order and 8 min later she had came out with my order. I got home and all meals needed to be reheated and my french toast was not good at all!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I’ve only had one issue with a food item missing and the staff went above and beyond to fix it right away. Love this Denny’s friendly people and tasty food. Delivery and pick up ready on time
- Rating 5.011/18/18It's so easy and fast to order on line I love it no lines just go in and pick it up even when I go out of town it's great
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great customer service. Good atmosphere. Good location. Best service
- Rating 5.010/30/18Never had a problem with this Denny's the food taste great and its always ready to go when I get there.
- Rating 5.010/9/18I've been a returning online order customer and never had any complaints. There was a time when this site had no cook and the place was closed. When I got there they opened the door for me and yet still somehow had my order made and ready for me. Even with out a cook they made it happen.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Good service and good value!!!
- Rating 1.010/9/18The t bone steak that I ordered was not as flavorful and well seasoned as I am used to getting at other Denny's locations. I ordered a combo plate that should have included a piece of bread, but it was not provided. Needless to say, I did not enjoy my lunch. I am not going back to the South First St location again.
- Rating 5.09/12/18Everything was delivered on the time the they said and food was still warm 👌
- Rating 4.08/28/18Meat was a bit too charred.
Chocolate shake was delicious!
Good service, friendly, quick.
- Rating 5.04/30/18First rate as usual...John C
- Rating 5.03/26/18Switching to Door Dash was a brilliant idea; now I get my food in a timely manner; thanks Denny's... John C
- Rating 4.03/19/18Food was a little cold when I received it
- Rating 4.02/27/18I am disouraged because I cannot use my AARP discount on on-line delivery orders. I am a disabled senior who has taken advantage of your delvery service in San Jose Ca and would utilize this service again if I could be offered the AARP discount for seniors.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Better with Door Dash for delivery; no credit card refund for last week with UBER not showing up and cancellation of order-thanks Denny's... John Cesari
- Rating 2.02/21/18No Pickup YET AGAIN BY UBER EATS; food sat there for a few hours so I cancelled the order . . . John C ;-(
- Rating 4.01/30/18Not Five Stars Only Because THE UBER DRIVER didn't deliver the yogurt I ordered and I didn't get my online order FREE... John C
- Rating 1.01/9/18Ordered a veggie burger plus extra patty. Didn't get either of those fulfilled. No one from customer service followed thru and the store said they couldn't do anything. That I must call the 800# since I ordered online. After much conversation the store indicated a manager would call me during normal business hours but that never happened.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Love the new online app. So fast and easy access to good food! Third time ordering via app and was great everytime so far.
- Rating 1.012/29/17I am extremely disappointed with the delivery order I placed. My club sandwich contained an obessive amount of mayonnaise. It was oozing out of every end. My fries somehow tasted like sugar and cinnamon. I had to toss them. My chicken tenders did not have the squae on them as i requested. They taste horrible to dip them or place the cold sauce on them. I asked for pickles and received nothing. I believe my meal should be replaced at no charge. The person who made and prepared my meal should be spoken to.