Denny’s South First St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South First St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South First St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/12/18Everything was delivered on the time the they said and food was still warm 👌
- Rating 4.08/28/18Meat was a bit too charred.
Chocolate shake was delicious!
Good service, friendly, quick.
- Rating 5.04/30/18First rate as usual...John C
- Rating 5.03/26/18Switching to Door Dash was a brilliant idea; now I get my food in a timely manner; thanks Denny's... John C
- Rating 4.03/19/18Food was a little cold when I received it
- Rating 4.02/27/18I am disouraged because I cannot use my AARP discount on on-line delivery orders. I am a disabled senior who has taken advantage of your delvery service in San Jose Ca and would utilize this service again if I could be offered the AARP discount for seniors.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Better with Door Dash for delivery; no credit card refund for last week with UBER not showing up and cancellation of order-thanks Denny's... John Cesari
- Rating 2.02/21/18No Pickup YET AGAIN BY UBER EATS; food sat there for a few hours so I cancelled the order . . . John C ;-(
- Rating 4.01/30/18Not Five Stars Only Because THE UBER DRIVER didn't deliver the yogurt I ordered and I didn't get my online order FREE... John C
- Rating 1.01/9/18Ordered a veggie burger plus extra patty. Didn't get either of those fulfilled. No one from customer service followed thru and the store said they couldn't do anything. That I must call the 800# since I ordered online. After much conversation the store indicated a manager would call me during normal business hours but that never happened.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Love the new online app. So fast and easy access to good food! Third time ordering via app and was great everytime so far.
- Rating 1.012/29/17I am extremely disappointed with the delivery order I placed. My club sandwich contained an obessive amount of mayonnaise. It was oozing out of every end. My fries somehow tasted like sugar and cinnamon. I had to toss them. My chicken tenders did not have the squae on them as i requested. They taste horrible to dip them or place the cold sauce on them. I asked for pickles and received nothing. I believe my meal should be replaced at no charge. The person who made and prepared my meal should be spoken to.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Denny's South First Street took care of me when the on-line web site ordering had an issue. Thanks Denny's.
- Rating 1.011/21/17This the second time that after i order through the app i arrive at the restaurant only to find they have closed. Both times i tried to talk to a manager to get a refund since the app charged me when i placed the order only to be told by a waiter (1st time) and by the security guard to call or return the next morning to get a refund. Im astonished a large chain like Dennys can't develop an app where the restaurant stops taking orders if its closed or has better costumer service as to have their managers explain the situation or al least apologize. I will return tomorrow morning to get my refund and see what the manager has to say. For the record this has only happened at this location. I have order from other locations without any problems.
- Rating 1.011/20/17It was horibke they didmt even have my order I never received my food and its not the first time
- Rating 5.010/31/17The food was delicious and cooked just right. I have enjoyed being able to order online and having the option for delivery. Thank you so much church for this service.
- Rating 3.09/19/17The food and service is inconsistent.