Denny’s N 1st St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 1st St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 1st St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Quick lunch on the go! Thank you!
- Rating 4.011/28/18consistently good food to go with the good prices and service
- Rating 5.011/6/18My food was prepared quickly and exactly to my order.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Was great
- Rating 1.010/9/18I was disappointed with the service and overall order. Makes no sense why you have an option to give specific instructions (ex; butter on side) if it’s going to be ignored. Food was also cold I and arrived a before my requested pick up time! Never, ever ordering online again and I would never advise anyone to.
- Rating 5.09/26/18Great food and dessert
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always great service and hearty good food!!! That’s why I keep coming back.
- Rating 1.08/15/18I went to pick up my food I waited fo 25 minuets the were only 2 servers and one the men very rude and my food was very cold never again I go to that restaurant is all ways go to that restaurant and is getting worst
- Rating 3.07/23/18Didn't like the burn pancake you can taste and see the dark burn pancake can believe they served us that and the cash or employee gave our stuff with an ugly attitude we asked her some couple sauce and she said everything's there in the bag and ditched us horrible customer service and they still want us to give tip
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order was wrong and items missing.
- Rating 4.03/14/18I would give this Denny's five stars, if they staffed their restaurant with more than one waitress. The food has been outstanding even when we get our orders to go. They have one waitress and one cook in the busy evening hours, this would be fine if the waitress only had to wait on tables, but they are also cashier and also have to put together the to go orders.
- Rating 3.03/1/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.02/28/18Ordering by phone after 5pm or later during the week is impossible they regularly don’t answer. Weekend crew answers every time. I eat typically twice a week at Denny’s and found out ordering online gets a response during the week.
The employees on the weekend are very friendly and serve great food!! Something happens with employees during the week.. Not so friendly warm to cold coffee slow to help and just a bad vibe..
- Rating 5.01/30/18Delivery was fast and friendly, food was just what I was hoping for. Thanks, Denny’s!!
- Rating 2.012/12/17Unfortunately the food was not that good. They were so busy it was very sloppy and was not what we expected from Denny's we eat there all the time and it just wasn't good this time. We were bummed out because we love Denny's.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food was cold and sloshed around. Everything messy in container after delivery.
Driver was friendly. Dennys employees not friendly nor helpful. Dennys employees didn't know bout delivery. We wanted to add more food to our order and they would not help us. I do not like that dennys restaurant. Add the dennys down the street.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered Thanksgiving breakfast. Great meal and the delivery was prompt. Great experience!