Denny’s Hillsdale Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hillsdale Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hillsdale Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/20/18I often order from this location as a matter of convenience. I’ve ordered take out on numerous occasions and online twice. The food has rarely been ready when I arrived to pick it up. The food that was prepared in a timely matter, was always completely wrong. I’ve considered traveling to other Denny’s but I keep hoping that the take out service will improve. However, I will say that on the occasions that I’ve sat down to eat, the customer service is great and the staff do a great job with face to face customer service & interaction. If only their takeout was that efficient... they’d be a perfect 5!
- Rating 2.01/30/18Everything was okay besides the chicken in my skillet. It was like biting into rubber. This is the second time this has happened.
- Rating 4.01/12/18The food was great but
one of the pancake orders should of been wheat. Thank you
- Rating 3.01/2/18When I picked up my mobile order, it was ready 10 minutes before the pickup time. Which lead to us having cold food.
- Rating 5.012/27/17The man at the counter and another employee got my order all was good. The man the counter was great, he helped me to my car as I am disabled he carried my bag for me, which was great.!! Very Happy :)
- Rating 3.09/7/17I like Denny's. They however have only gotten my eggs cooked correctly, once. I am usually disappointed by my eggs as they are often done over medium to hard; only once was I rewarded with the eggs cooked correctly. The sevice from the hosstess to the servers is superb(they don't prepare the food).