Denny’s Hillsdale Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hillsdale Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hillsdale Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/3/19The food is always good and hot. Love Denny's
- Rating 1.04/23/19The pancakes were burnt as well as the bread on the breakfast sandwich and the toast. An order of hash browns didn’t have cheese as requested and paid extra for. And was missing my scramble eggs with cheese
- Rating 5.012/11/18Though the food was good, both myself and the other person who had the same meal, (Pot roast) that the portions were very much smaller than the purchase of the same meal in the past. Which I have done I believe 4-5 times before.Very much less meat and mashed potatoes. It was good just "NOT" Enough!. Thank you Sandra E-E
- Rating 4.010/3/18Good food.
- Rating 5.09/25/18good food
- Rating 5.09/20/18Good food, hot when I get it. :)
- Rating 5.09/11/18Best service at this location
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food
- Rating 5.07/3/18I come here so often and they always give amazing service and the cooks are so good.
- Rating 2.03/20/18I often order from this location as a matter of convenience. I’ve ordered take out on numerous occasions and online twice. The food has rarely been ready when I arrived to pick it up. The food that was prepared in a timely matter, was always completely wrong. I’ve considered traveling to other Denny’s but I keep hoping that the take out service will improve. However, I will say that on the occasions that I’ve sat down to eat, the customer service is great and the staff do a great job with face to face customer service & interaction. If only their takeout was that efficient... they’d be a perfect 5!
- Rating 2.01/30/18Everything was okay besides the chicken in my skillet. It was like biting into rubber. This is the second time this has happened.
- Rating 4.01/12/18The food was great but
one of the pancake orders should of been wheat. Thank you
- Rating 3.01/2/18When I picked up my mobile order, it was ready 10 minutes before the pickup time. Which lead to us having cold food.
- Rating 5.012/27/17The man at the counter and another employee got my order all was good. The man the counter was great, he helped me to my car as I am disabled he carried my bag for me, which was great.!! Very Happy :)
- Rating 3.09/7/17I like Denny's. They however have only gotten my eggs cooked correctly, once. I am usually disappointed by my eggs as they are often done over medium to hard; only once was I rewarded with the eggs cooked correctly. The sevice from the hosstess to the servers is superb(they don't prepare the food).