Denny’s Saratoga Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Saratoga Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Saratoga Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/17/17Always takes at least 10-15 mins to get our order. Sometimes it sits there while we wait and its cold by thr time we get literally 5 minutes down the street. More often than not its incorrect also.
- Rating 2.010/11/17The few times I've ordered delivery you have always forgotten something. The first time it was my wheat toast to my chicken fried steak meal , the second time I didn't get the sauce to my mozzarella sticks, the third it was my blue cheese dressing to my cobb salad. You guys are lucky I appreciate delivery. Although the food is good by what you would expect from Denny's.
- Rating 5.010/10/17We have ordered online for pickup from the Saratoga Ave location twice now and both experiences were excellent! We order food online quite regularly and Denny’s has been the best. There have been absolutely no mistakes, forgotten items, missed special requests, etc and that is a rarity. The employees we have encountered have also been wonderful. Great job!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I was very dissatisfied with the service, food and the fact I ordered and payed 30.00 for food that was cold wasn't what I ordered was completely wrong and they didnt have my dessert. When I arrived I asked for completely remade food wouldn't do it then for a refund and they said I had to call the online place where I ordered it that there wasn't anything they could do. Never again will I go there.