Denny’s Marina Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Marina Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Marina Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18Ok service
- Rating 5.012/4/18The manager and team at San Leandro Marina Dennys did a great job putting my large order together and having everything organized and ready for me. They even loaded it into my truck for me. Thanks team!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Favorite location, food is always good.
- Rating 5.010/30/18I enjoy ordering my meals at Denny's. The meals are always delicious, and reasonably priced. It's ready when I get there, and best yet, No dishes to do!
- Rating 3.010/25/18My order was missing an item. It happened at another Dennys location before as well. Next time I make an online order for pickup I will have to check my stuff before leaving the establishment.
- Rating 3.010/3/18Food was cold. I kept asking if that was my food and they never answered. My order was correct but food cold
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was very greasy,
- Rating 5.07/26/18Great service my order was as ordered.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I ordered take out and got to Denny’s within 20 minutes. The food was ready and in a nice container. It was just like being there. Excellent Service.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The food is tasty & the service is great. I order online and by the time I arrive, it is waiting for me. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you, Denny's.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Very quick and affordable service. And the food is great
- Rating 3.07/11/18Ok service could be better sometimes
- Rating 2.04/30/18Order was missing my cold brew coffee, the bananas and strawberries that were supported to come on my pancake, and the icing dipping for the pancake bites. Mistakes happen but that many things wrong made make me reconsider ordering again. A refund on the coffee would sure be nice since it was a few bucks for a product I never got.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Me encanta que ya podamos ordenar en línea .!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Perfect. In time. No problem.
- Rating 5.01/23/18perfect.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I order the country fried steak with eggs plate which includes toast. It was not within the delivery bag. No reason to ask me what kind of toast I want if it’s not going to be delivered. False advertisement. This is the second time my order is missing an item. Staff should double check online orders before bagging products.
- Rating 2.08/17/17Never ready on time. food cold. To be honest i dont think ill be using on line much more at marina dennys. The concept is good but if you dont have the people that can do it its worthless. But the day shift much more efficient than the night shift, just my opinion.
- Rating 3.08/17/17Try to reorder from previous locations and it was no longer available