Denny’s Marina Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Marina Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Marina Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18Ok service
- Rating 5.012/4/18The manager and team at San Leandro Marina Dennys did a great job putting my large order together and having everything organized and ready for me. They even loaded it into my truck for me. Thanks team!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Favorite location, food is always good.
- Rating 5.010/30/18I enjoy ordering my meals at Denny's. The meals are always delicious, and reasonably priced. It's ready when I get there, and best yet, No dishes to do!
- Rating 3.010/25/18My order was missing an item. It happened at another Dennys location before as well. Next time I make an online order for pickup I will have to check my stuff before leaving the establishment.
- Rating 3.010/3/18Food was cold. I kept asking if that was my food and they never answered. My order was correct but food cold
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was very greasy,
- Rating 5.07/26/18Great service my order was as ordered.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I ordered take out and got to Denny’s within 20 minutes. The food was ready and in a nice container. It was just like being there. Excellent Service.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The food is tasty & the service is great. I order online and by the time I arrive, it is waiting for me. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you, Denny's.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Very quick and affordable service. And the food is great
- Rating 3.07/11/18Ok service could be better sometimes
- Rating 2.04/30/18Order was missing my cold brew coffee, the bananas and strawberries that were supported to come on my pancake, and the icing dipping for the pancake bites. Mistakes happen but that many things wrong made make me reconsider ordering again. A refund on the coffee would sure be nice since it was a few bucks for a product I never got.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Me encanta que ya podamos ordenar en línea .!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Perfect. In time. No problem.
- Rating 5.01/23/18perfect.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I order the country fried steak with eggs plate which includes toast. It was not within the delivery bag. No reason to ask me what kind of toast I want if it’s not going to be delivered. False advertisement. This is the second time my order is missing an item. Staff should double check online orders before bagging products.
- Rating 2.08/17/17Never ready on time. food cold. To be honest i dont think ill be using on line much more at marina dennys. The concept is good but if you dont have the people that can do it its worthless. But the day shift much more efficient than the night shift, just my opinion.
- Rating 3.08/17/17Try to reorder from previous locations and it was no longer available