Denny’s Freedom Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Freedom Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Freedom Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18Arrived just on time. I was able to buy my father breakfast for his birthday from many miles away. I was pleased with the time, and how easy it was to order online. I liked the fact that I was able to include a tip so my father didn't have to pay at the door.
- Rating 5.06/25/18Easy and fast service!! Food was super delicious I have no complaints whats so ever!!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Nice people nice service. Only little issue wt plastic bags .no paper bags available at the time but its fine.thanks ppl
- Rating 2.03/19/18No more clam chowder, no more Denny's for me... Also, too many incorrect orders for my tastes, as well.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My complaint is not the food, which, overall, has been excellent. it is about your website, and managers' lack of familiarity with it. they should each be required to order at least one meal per month from your website without any other contact with the store. one night there was a problem with my order and the delivery driver left. they corrected the order, but no one from ubereats came back to deliver it. they said it was my fault for not having someone pick it up. i have NEVER contacted ANYONE for a delivery. all i ever did was check "DELIVERY" on your website. I DID, subsequently, call ubereats about the order. their records said your San Leandro, Freedom Avenue location did not exist.
- Rating 1.02/27/18sucked totally. the store said they have no part in determining who would deliver meal. apparently unaware that denny's online menu offers delivery service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Almost all food has been excellent Many types and meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners). My only negative comment would be of the sirloin steak which was tough as old leather.
- Rating 4.01/30/18food is excellent, overall. i don't like menu changes. mashed potatos and brown or country gravy is no longer listed as sides
- Rating 3.01/19/18I had paid for additional topping for my sirloin stake which they forgot. The food quality did not appear the same for take out versus walk-in.
- Rating 5.01/19/18Easy and convenient, staff is awesome
- Rating 5.01/17/18I ordered lunch for myself and my husband online. On my lunch break I went into the restaurant, where I was greeted immediately. I told them I had an online order, and the asked my name. My food was ready to go, I was in and out in less then a minute. I met up with my husband, and we both enjoyed our food. Very good experience, and I will definitely be a repeat customer!
- Rating 2.01/17/18The food was just okay and the packaging was pretty ghetto. I got a clear white garbage bag to put my food in
- Rating 5.01/2/18Accurate order, huge portions for take out and food was ready when promised!