Denny’s S. Norfolk
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Norfolk
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Norfolk
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/19Food was ready for pick up at the time indicated and taste was fresh not as like it was sitting out a while. Would definitely order again.
- Rating 1.012/11/18This is the most frustrating restaurant I have ever dealt with. Can not understand a simple Denny's on line order. Can't get order right when I go there to explain face to face what they were supposed to do. I like Denny's. But this franchise needs lots of education.
- Rating 3.012/4/18I order food to be delivered but time arrival was time food would be pick up for delivery my initial 36 min became almost 2hrs from when i order
- Rating 3.012/4/18Place is hit or miss at times. You'll walk in and no one will great or acknowledge you, but they will all be having conversations with each other. Other times someone promptly helps you out And all is good.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Ordered online and food was fresh, portion generous and greeted warmly when I waited in the lobby
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great job and good service
- Rating 2.011/6/18My order was wrong had alot of things from my order missing and couldn't call store back line doesn't work
- Rating 1.010/16/18Horrible. I'd give ZERO stars if I could. I waited 20 minutes for the pickup I go there in person, it's still not ready, I have to go to the pickup counter just to wait another 10 minutes, nobody was there. I had to get an employee's attention. I get told my food still isn't ready. I Wait another 20 minutes! Finally get some of my food, an item I paid for was no longer available, my toast was soggy and room temperature, my ice coffee was all watered down, it was awful. A 20 minute wait and a few minutes to to pick up is what it should have taken, instead it was an hour wait for food that wasn't worth it.
- Rating 4.010/3/18It's OK. for the price
- Rating 2.09/22/18Ordered breakfast on line for my family and I will never do it again. Was missing have the order and they did not look at the special instructions. Spent $54.00 next time I’ll go to I hop
- Rating 4.09/10/18It's Denny's. not fine dining. But you know what to expect and it's good for the money.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I like the free delivery while it lasts. Quick to my house.
- Rating 1.07/23/18My order was canceled and that was it. Three times in the past this store has neglected to send an item. I don’t know why I keep trying.
- Rating 1.07/23/18After a 15 min wait, I was told that the chocolate lava cake was not available even thougj it could be selected on the menu. I requested a refund which they also couldn't issue. I had to go to another Denny's and wait for an additional 30 minutes there to finally get my chocolate lava cakes.
- Rating 4.07/11/18everything was great except I did not get my cheddar hashbrown. i noticed it when I got home and didn't want to go back for it.
- Rating 1.07/7/18It was not good, We went to pick out an online order and we were unable to get our order or our money back that day because the cook did not show up!! We asked for a credit back and it took a while to get,
- Rating 4.03/26/18Staff could be friendlier, no smile or thank you.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Guys had no knowledge of online orders and waited literally for my food to be made instead of picking up a ready to go order. Probably won’t order again.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The people running this location need much more training on doing their job. The order was not complete when I got there and had become cold by the time I left. Upon arriving home I found the milkshake was not the one ordered. Last time I wanted delivery. The same employee did not know Denny's was delivering. I eventually went to the location for pickup. That's why I ordered pickup this time. Still no good. RF
- Rating 5.010/27/17Great place to eat! And the service people make you feel welcome, this was my very first time ordering food online and at this location, I was very please to go there and placing the order online which it was perfectly on time . I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal and great service.
Thank you for the great job!