Denny’s S. Norfolk
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Norfolk
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Norfolk
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/26/18Staff could be friendlier, no smile or thank you.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Guys had no knowledge of online orders and waited literally for my food to be made instead of picking up a ready to go order. Probably won’t order again.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The people running this location need much more training on doing their job. The order was not complete when I got there and had become cold by the time I left. Upon arriving home I found the milkshake was not the one ordered. Last time I wanted delivery. The same employee did not know Denny's was delivering. I eventually went to the location for pickup. That's why I ordered pickup this time. Still no good. RF
- Rating 5.010/27/17Great place to eat! And the service people make you feel welcome, this was my very first time ordering food online and at this location, I was very please to go there and placing the order online which it was perfectly on time . I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal and great service.
Thank you for the great job!
- Rating 5.010/11/17good food, nice workers, fast
- Rating 1.010/4/17To the management....Please READ my review: My order of NACHOs should have been packaged separately--the chips were all soggy because the dipping sauce was poured right on top. By the time I got home & opened the box it was an unappetizing mess. Was so sorry I wasted my money as I was not able to eat any of it. The dip should have been in a separate covered cup with lid. Please contact me for a REFUND. Thanks.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Still OK or I wouldn't still be using your service.
- Rating 4.09/5/17I think it's good. Might like to see a cheese and bacon omelet on the menu.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Pretty good. I should have remembered to check the rare box on the burger. It was charcoal. My fault.