Denny’s S. Norfolk
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Norfolk
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Norfolk
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/27/17Great place to eat! And the service people make you feel welcome, this was my very first time ordering food online and at this location, I was very please to go there and placing the order online which it was perfectly on time . I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal and great service.
Thank you for the great job!
- Rating 5.010/11/17good food, nice workers, fast
- Rating 1.010/4/17To the management....Please READ my review: My order of NACHOs should have been packaged separately--the chips were all soggy because the dipping sauce was poured right on top. By the time I got home & opened the box it was an unappetizing mess. Was so sorry I wasted my money as I was not able to eat any of it. The dip should have been in a separate covered cup with lid. Please contact me for a REFUND. Thanks.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Still OK or I wouldn't still be using your service.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Pretty good. I should have remembered to check the rare box on the burger. It was charcoal. My fault.