Denny’s S. Norfolk
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Norfolk
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Norfolk
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/3/18It's OK. for the price
- Rating 2.09/22/18Ordered breakfast on line for my family and I will never do it again. Was missing have the order and they did not look at the special instructions. Spent $54.00 next time I’ll go to I hop
- Rating 4.09/10/18It's Denny's. not fine dining. But you know what to expect and it's good for the money.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I like the free delivery while it lasts. Quick to my house.
- Rating 1.07/23/18My order was canceled and that was it. Three times in the past this store has neglected to send an item. I don’t know why I keep trying.
- Rating 1.07/23/18After a 15 min wait, I was told that the chocolate lava cake was not available even thougj it could be selected on the menu. I requested a refund which they also couldn't issue. I had to go to another Denny's and wait for an additional 30 minutes there to finally get my chocolate lava cakes.
- Rating 4.07/11/18everything was great except I did not get my cheddar hashbrown. i noticed it when I got home and didn't want to go back for it.
- Rating 1.07/7/18It was not good, We went to pick out an online order and we were unable to get our order or our money back that day because the cook did not show up!! We asked for a credit back and it took a while to get,
- Rating 4.03/26/18Staff could be friendlier, no smile or thank you.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Guys had no knowledge of online orders and waited literally for my food to be made instead of picking up a ready to go order. Probably won’t order again.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The people running this location need much more training on doing their job. The order was not complete when I got there and had become cold by the time I left. Upon arriving home I found the milkshake was not the one ordered. Last time I wanted delivery. The same employee did not know Denny's was delivering. I eventually went to the location for pickup. That's why I ordered pickup this time. Still no good. RF
- Rating 5.010/27/17Great place to eat! And the service people make you feel welcome, this was my very first time ordering food online and at this location, I was very please to go there and placing the order online which it was perfectly on time . I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal and great service.
Thank you for the great job!
- Rating 5.010/11/17good food, nice workers, fast
- Rating 1.010/4/17To the management....Please READ my review: My order of NACHOs should have been packaged separately--the chips were all soggy because the dipping sauce was poured right on top. By the time I got home & opened the box it was an unappetizing mess. Was so sorry I wasted my money as I was not able to eat any of it. The dip should have been in a separate covered cup with lid. Please contact me for a REFUND. Thanks.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Still OK or I wouldn't still be using your service.
- Rating 4.09/5/17I think it's good. Might like to see a cheese and bacon omelet on the menu.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Pretty good. I should have remembered to check the rare box on the burger. It was charcoal. My fault.