Denny’s San Pablo
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Pablo
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Pablo
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/14/19The best Mother’s Day breakfast surprise. I ordered the night before for a pickup the next morning and the order was ready on time. No waiting no fuss.
- Rating 5.04/7/19My first time, ordering on line...I found it easy and fast.
- Rating 5.02/20/19I can rely on Denny's San Pablo, Excellent Food, Excellent Driver,
food was delivered on time, Excellent Job.
- Rating 5.09/13/18I travel a lot and all ways on the go. So for to order on my phone and stop at a Denny, walk in, pick up and go is just wonderful. Go job.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Overall my experience it's been great!
- Rating 2.09/5/18I ordered the fried cheese melt with fries. The ordering process was straight forward but the problems I encountered was when it came to picking it up. I showed up about 5 minutes before my food was supposed to be ready so I expect to wait. I gave the employee my name and he asked me to have a seat while he checked on it.
About 10 minutes later he come out with a large bag. I explained to him that I only ordered one meal. He says that this meal is all they have for online orders. I showed him my confirmation email and he confirmed that it was the correct location. He checked with the kitchen and no one knew where my meal was. He then asked them to start making it over again. He did offer me a drink which I declined but that was nice.
As he was going back to kitchen he noticed a bag sitting on the counter behind the registers. He looked inside and it was my food. It had been sitting there since before I walked in 15 minutes before. He gave it to me and I left. When I got home less than 5 minutes later, the food was cold and the mozzarella sticks rubbery.
I was excited about the fried cheese melt coming back but after that experience, I will probably never order one again.
- Rating 1.08/28/18My order was not ready when promised, I had to wait 20 more minutes while they prepare my order, and my food was cold when I received it, overall bad service all the way around.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I was disappointed that I didn't double check my bag before leaving the diner. It turned out my toast was missing. When I called the restaurant, I was told by the manager that he would have to check and get back to me Monday because Sunday was so busy. I was cordial and said sure. Well, today is Tuesday, and he NEVER called me back. So, I not only didn't get my order correct, but then was disregarded when it came to a refund on my order. I won't order online again.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Love it they know my order by heart
- Rating 3.07/11/18Just OK. We have ordered the same thing at Denny’s many times and this time it was totally different and not as pictured. Everything was dismantled and separate in the bag. It has never been like that in the past. We were pretty disappointed but wasn’t worth the time of taking it back.