Denny’s San Pablo
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Pablo
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Pablo
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19I can rely on Denny's San Pablo, Excellent Food, Excellent Driver,
food was delivered on time, Excellent Job.
- Rating 5.09/13/18I travel a lot and all ways on the go. So for to order on my phone and stop at a Denny, walk in, pick up and go is just wonderful. Go job.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Overall my experience it's been great!
- Rating 2.09/5/18I ordered the fried cheese melt with fries. The ordering process was straight forward but the problems I encountered was when it came to picking it up. I showed up about 5 minutes before my food was supposed to be ready so I expect to wait. I gave the employee my name and he asked me to have a seat while he checked on it.
About 10 minutes later he come out with a large bag. I explained to him that I only ordered one meal. He says that this meal is all they have for online orders. I showed him my confirmation email and he confirmed that it was the correct location. He checked with the kitchen and no one knew where my meal was. He then asked them to start making it over again. He did offer me a drink which I declined but that was nice.
As he was going back to kitchen he noticed a bag sitting on the counter behind the registers. He looked inside and it was my food. It had been sitting there since before I walked in 15 minutes before. He gave it to me and I left. When I got home less than 5 minutes later, the food was cold and the mozzarella sticks rubbery.
I was excited about the fried cheese melt coming back but after that experience, I will probably never order one again.
- Rating 1.08/28/18My order was not ready when promised, I had to wait 20 more minutes while they prepare my order, and my food was cold when I received it, overall bad service all the way around.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I was disappointed that I didn't double check my bag before leaving the diner. It turned out my toast was missing. When I called the restaurant, I was told by the manager that he would have to check and get back to me Monday because Sunday was so busy. I was cordial and said sure. Well, today is Tuesday, and he NEVER called me back. So, I not only didn't get my order correct, but then was disregarded when it came to a refund on my order. I won't order online again.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Love it they know my order by heart
- Rating 3.07/11/18Just OK. We have ordered the same thing at Denny’s many times and this time it was totally different and not as pictured. Everything was dismantled and separate in the bag. It has never been like that in the past. We were pretty disappointed but wasn’t worth the time of taking it back.