Denny’s E Calle Primero
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Calle Primero
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Calle Primero
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/6/18The Denny's on calle premira in San ysidro is always out of everything. There is no way for the restaurant you're ordering from to let you know they don't have what you want. This restaurant was going to let me leave without getting things that I had already paid for. You guys really need to step it up. I will not be ordering at Denny's anymore, as it is a waste of my money, causes me a lot of stress, and a complete waste of my time. This location also could not get an order right
- Rating 5.011/28/17Gracias muy bueno pero en un desayuno me salió incompleto
- Rating 2.010/3/17I must say if it were not for the fact that the restaurant was right beside my motel I would not go there. More than one time I have had to go back to receive the drinks I had ordered. Many times the hash browns are under cooked and things like butter for French toast are forgotten. I do not think it is intentional but failure to pay attention to detail. Once I leave this motel I will not come back to this location and they have tainted my opinion of the chain in general.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Normally,all good!But the last time I ordered online,you charged my card,confirmed my order, then when I went to pick it up the restaurant was closed for remodel! Haven't gotten the charge reversed and my grandson fell asleep before he could eat!Next time let a fool know!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Gracias por su comidos