Denny’s Academy Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Academy Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Academy Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18We like the online ordering. It’s always ready when we pick it up and the staff is very nice and helpful.Response from Denny's4/18/18We are glad your online experience was good, Emilee. We hope to serve you again soon.
- Rating 4.04/3/18Food was cold when I arrived. I arrived at exact time I was told.Response from Denny's4/9/18Hi Julio. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and hope you allow us to serve you again.
- Rating 5.03/20/18I have always been very pleased with the service and the quality of the food. It is my Denny's of choice.Response from Denny's3/20/18Thank you Linda. We hope to see you again. :)
- Rating 2.03/14/18That gave my meal to someone else so I had to wait for a new one..Response from Denny's3/15/18Hi Moses. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We hope you allow us to serve you again.
- Rating 5.03/14/18The only thing is that it said that it would take 20 minutes and it took like 45 minutes
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food wasn’t ready when we got there and we showed up 10 min after predicted time. The soup was extremely salty to the point I had to add hot water to it to balance out the taste.