Denny’s Academy Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Academy Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Academy Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19This Denny’s location has come a long waysince it first opened in Sanger and has improved their customer service by 100%. Roman has been exceptionally awesome and continues to provide excellent customer service and ensures that as customers we are satisfied with Denny’s services. The quality of food has always been great. Compliments to the chefs!
- Rating 5.02/14/19Always has my food on time
- Rating 4.012/19/18Meatloaf like mom used to make, mostly good food, but wish they'd stop experimenting with odd items. Like creamed corn with jalapenos and parmesan, blech!
- Rating 3.011/29/18Food was ok alittle sloppy and less food than dining in no forks napkins ketchup nothing and I was on the road I had to wat with my hands
- Rating 5.09/20/18I enjoy Dennys everytime my family eats there. I love the rewards.Response from Denny's9/21/18Thank you, Patricia, for your review. We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.
- Rating 4.09/1/18Love it
- Rating 3.08/7/18Came faster than I expected, food was cold and a bit soggy but still edible.
- Rating 5.07/24/18My Food is always ready on time. It's way faster than eating inside. Employees are very friendly.
- Rating 1.04/30/18They forgot the bananas I ordered on the side for my pancakes and the pancakes had small burnt onion pieces on one of the edges as if they didn’t clean the grill I just ended up throwing them away since they tasted pretty gross. Also I placed my order online 20 min before leaving my house and I still had to wait an additional 15 min to get my order because they still hadn’t begun working on it when I arrived. Not a good experience at all.
- Rating 5.04/16/18We like the online ordering. It’s always ready when we pick it up and the staff is very nice and helpful.Response from Denny's4/18/18We are glad your online experience was good, Emilee. We hope to serve you again soon.
- Rating 4.04/3/18Food was cold when I arrived. I arrived at exact time I was told.Response from Denny's4/9/18Hi Julio. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and hope you allow us to serve you again.
- Rating 5.03/20/18I have always been very pleased with the service and the quality of the food. It is my Denny's of choice.Response from Denny's3/20/18Thank you Linda. We hope to see you again. :)
- Rating 2.03/14/18That gave my meal to someone else so I had to wait for a new one..Response from Denny's3/15/18Hi Moses. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We hope you allow us to serve you again.
- Rating 5.03/14/18The only thing is that it said that it would take 20 minutes and it took like 45 minutes
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food wasn’t ready when we got there and we showed up 10 min after predicted time. The soup was extremely salty to the point I had to add hot water to it to balance out the taste.