Denny’s E 17th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 17th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 17th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18First of all let me start by saying that my order was incomplete. What I mean by that, is that they forgot to include all the meats on all my breakfast plates. No sausage, no ham etc. I called the location in which I placed my order from to complain about my order. They promised to refund my money and apologized for the incident. I’m still waiting for my refund!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Delicious & great service!
- Rating 5.011/14/18It’s was great. Had it done quickly but also it was well cooked and this is by far my favorite item to get from the 2,4,6,8 menu! The manager was kind and professional. Love this dennys since it’s literally 4 mins away from my house.
- Rating 5.010/3/18I was impressed that the orders were not only warm but correct!
- Rating 2.09/25/18Ordered my food online for pickup. My boyfriend went to go pick it up and they told him it wasn't ready. Even though he left the house 20 min after placing the order(the order was gonna take 20 min). So he waited an extra ten minutes . Turns out the order was sitting there all along. When the food got home, it was all cold. Just wish there was better communication.
- Rating 2.09/21/18It wasn’t great. When I came home with the food there were no egg on two of the plates. That was disappointing. I also wasn’t able to apply my coupon.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good Food
- Rating 5.08/7/18I placed my order online which was very simple and the staff in the diner had my order ready and perfect with condiments and all in the bag. Not to mention they were very careful in verifying that my credit card was not stolen by calling me since I sent someone else to pick it up.
- Rating 4.07/27/18Great deals and food
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was good and service was very convenient
- Rating 1.03/19/18the pancakes didn't come how the usually do
they forgot a couple of the topping and gave very little of what they usually give .
i usually always a good experience with them i order the pancakes from there every time but this last one wasn't very good
- Rating 3.03/19/18Gave me water instead of lemonade for the upgraded kid cups.
The attitude not acceptable, over the phone .
- Rating 5.03/8/18I like the people that work in the afternoon at the Denny’s. The are friendly and welcoming. The manager Mary Perez leads the branch in
A very professional way, she is always on top of everything that is happening in the restaurant. Good job everyone
- Rating 5.01/9/18Everything its si good
- Rating 1.01/9/18For delivery or for pick up, either way, this dennys always messes up my order. Ive been ripped off several different times. Multiple meals missing from order. No utensils. Never got my money back. Never making this mistake again.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food was correct and ready when I showed up! Awesome Keto options!
Would like it if Denny's let me customize the slam to have multiple orders of EGGs instead just one.
- Rating 5.011/6/17The manager here is always so nice and professional.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Staff are very good. Very welcoming! The Denny's staff around...
- Rating 3.09/11/17I love Dennys. Their food is amazing!!! The 2 reasons I give this place 3 stars are 1) I chose to get the food delivered and the portions were small. When I dine in the restaurant the portions are big and I can never finish the food, but with delivery they only put a little bit of food which is not worth it because the delivery fee for me was $8. And 2) the icing on my pancakes melted and landed on my eggs and hashbrown so that did not taste good. They should have put the pancakes and eggs in two separate plates rather than both in one place. So with all that said, Dennys is amazing when you dine in the restaurant, not when it's delivered to your house.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Always great service and friendly staff.