Denny’s E 17th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 17th St
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 17th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/17The manager here is always so nice and professional.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Staff are very good. Very welcoming! The Denny's staff around...
- Rating 3.09/11/17I love Dennys. Their food is amazing!!! The 2 reasons I give this place 3 stars are 1) I chose to get the food delivered and the portions were small. When I dine in the restaurant the portions are big and I can never finish the food, but with delivery they only put a little bit of food which is not worth it because the delivery fee for me was $8. And 2) the icing on my pancakes melted and landed on my eggs and hashbrown so that did not taste good. They should have put the pancakes and eggs in two separate plates rather than both in one place. So with all that said, Dennys is amazing when you dine in the restaurant, not when it's delivered to your house.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Always great service and friendly staff.