Denny’s S Bristol Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Bristol Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Bristol Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/21/19Good food great costumer service, the only thing is the delivery guy he was for more than 16 min lost with the food .
- Rating 3.03/26/18Food was cold and order was really out of place , though there busy , I understand but wish it was handled better , thanks for everything
- Rating 3.03/19/18The gentleman forgot the strawberries for my mother’s strawberry lemonade and gave me the wrong drink.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Bad service. Sat for about 20 min before someone even offered us anything to drink.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Food was not ready. Had to wait about additional 30 minutes. Food was cold. Owner was rude. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.
- Rating 5.02/28/18I really enjoyed the new pancake recipe and the partnership with T-Mobile because i was able to try the new recipe that i otherwise would not had known about. Plus the new flavor dulce de leche pancakes are absolutely amazing!
- Rating 5.01/20/18The food was just the way we ordered it and the temperature and taste was amazing... i was so pleased especially since i had customized my order with veggie options.
- Rating 3.01/17/18There was no parking and I also had to wait an additional 5-10 after my scheduled pick up time. I was there right at scheduled time. There should also be A designated parking spot for pick up orders. Other than that food was good.
- Rating 5.08/21/17The workers here are so friendly and helpful and double check that they my order is correct, I usually use the to go service and it's always ready on time