Denny’s State St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State St
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Outdoor Patio Area
- ●Take Out
- ●Food Delivery - SBMenus.com
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Coffee and Tea
- ●Open 24/7
- Rating 1.010/31/17This is my second visit at this location. I called in a order. I was told the food would be ready in twenty minutes. I arrived twenty minutes later and the food was not ready. I waited about ten minutes and the food was room temperature. I had to ask for eating utensils and condiments. Dine in guest were having there bill reduced because of the horrible service. It was blamed on only having one server. I'd rather drive out of my way to IHOP. The food is hot, on time and worth the money.
- Rating 1.010/17/17What took 15 to 20 minutes took over an hour!!
- Rating 2.09/11/17Online order: Where is the carmel on my salted carmel banana pan cakes? Also why call it a super bird if I get one piece of turkey and where's my bacon. Step your game up!! Disappointment
- Rating 5.08/17/17Very good traditional food that can be purchased at any hour. We order pick up and get both breakfast and dinner at the same time. Incredibly convenient !