Denny’s El Camino Real
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Camino Real
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Camino Real
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Good food and service
- Rating 5.011/29/18Best Denny's in all area.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great food. Fast service!
- Rating 4.09/10/18This Denny’s is a nice dinner the service is good and efficient. The food is great. It’s my favorite breakfast joint. The facilities are update and I highly recommend it.
- Rating 5.07/18/18Perfect
- Rating 5.07/16/18All good.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Good breakfast for a hungry and with an empty stomach.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent customer service!!!
- Rating 1.04/16/18Food has either been wrong, and we need to drive all the way back to get the right order, and is always cold when we pick it up. we will not be ordering on-line again from this denny's.
- Rating 2.04/10/18I'm homeless and disabled I can't get the bag to carry the food for the front door to me when I pull up it is ridiculous to people there don't want you there they don't care what kind of condition your they just want you to go through the motions I'm having to come in when you don't want to have the ability to walk you walk to every other customer that comes in 5 feet I don't even have to call it in love how you treat somebody doesn't have the way you supposed to be perfect as a customer for you what you guys are coming up and I feel terrible coming I hate the experience I don't have
- Rating 4.04/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast and dependable. My Grandson loves the pancakes! Have used the delivery service several times, the quality has been good and the portions are the same as eating at the resturant...I would recommend delivery service to everyone!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Yumm!! As always the food was yummy especially the choco lava cake! Omg it was to die for 😍 love love love the food!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good service
- Rating 1.02/27/18Ordered breakfast online, when we got home to eat it was the wrong order, had to go back, now my husbands food is getting cold, while we drive back to get my order corrected. We received no apology or any kind of compensation for the mistake, plus they wanted to give us a cold breakfast that was obviously first given to another customer.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Loved the food.
- Rating 1.02/27/18my wife and I have been long time lovers of your breakfast selections. We were very disappointed with our last visit, trying three times calling to order pick-up with no luck we tried to order on-line. Conformation came and said order would be ready in 20 min. we are 5 minuets away so I left the house to order coffee while I waited for my meal. When I arrived my order was bagged up and I was sitting at the counter waiting for service. Finely got service 10 minuets later and I told the waiter that was my on-line order and that I hope it wasn't cold. We inspected it and found out it wasn't even a complete order and the food was warm. I have a lot of friends who go there and you will be losing their and my business also.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Forgot my pancakes and toast. And when I try to call the store. They never picked up the phone.
- Rating 5.02/2/18I was very satisfied with the quality and presentation of the food when it arrived. Delicious!