Denny’s El Camino Real
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Camino Real
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Camino Real
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/21/18Worst service ever, on Sunday August 19, I place an online order at 11:26, confirmation said order would be ready at 11:46. When arrived at Denny’s the order wasn’t anywhere near ready, I asked the cashier/hostess to check and said it would be another 10 mins, checked back 15 mins later and still wasn’t ready, at 12:26 one hr after I placed the order still wasn’t ready, I approached the girl again and asked her, she said order wasn’t ready, she was too busy helping other costumers she didn’t take 2 seconds to check if it was ready, at 12:46 My husband said he wanted a refund because we had waited too long she said the only one that could give a refund was the manager and he was too busy to help us. They finally gave us the food went home and half the order was missing. My daughter went back to tell them and the hostess/cashier rolled her eyes at her and told other employee in Spanish, she forgot dad what part of the order my daughter said it was missing. She then continued to make rude remarks in Spanish, not knowing my daughter understand Spanish. I avoid this place at all costs that’s why most of the time I order online, the employees are rude and have absolutely no sense of customer service. Only reason I keep ordering online is the convenient closeness to my house. I WILL NEVER COMEBACK TO THIS LOCATIONS OR ORDER ONLINE. I wish I had gotten the girl’s name but she want even wearing a name tag.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Bad service have me waiting for 30 minutes always take my order incomplete have to come back and the manager will never want to talk to me I will never come back or order from this Denny's again.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Food was good but delivery order was incomplete. Had to pick up myself.
- Rating 5.07/11/18I no longer visit the Dennys location by my home in San Mateo, due to poor service and quality of food, incorrect/missing items and was hesitant to give Dennys another shot. This visit was great, was greeted, offered
ketchup, ect. THANK YOU for the great service in this location. Food was made exactly as ordered and was hot upon my arrival for pickup.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I bought food from your online ordering service from this establishment and you guys never gave me the food and never gave me my money back. You guys are the worst diner chain to ever exist.
- Rating 5.02/27/18When ordering the steak I like to substitute a salad for one of the sides. The website does not have a function that will allow that. Why not?
- Rating 4.01/25/18Why is the AARP discount not available if you order on line? I like the T bone steak wil the cheese mash and a salad as my second, however I am not given an option on the on-line order form. Can these be corrected?
- Rating 4.01/23/18I’ve only placed orders online. The only reason I didn’t give a full five star review is due to a small mix up with my order. I consistently order the ultimate omelette with a pancake in place of toast. I wasn’t given toast or pancake on one occasion. The food I did receive was good.
- Rating 3.01/2/18I unusually never have a problem with the location but the morning of New Year’s Eve was different. I understand it could have been busy, but I placed a pickup order that took over an hour to get. I wish I would have known, because the websites promise time ya was 20mins so I had no idea. They kept avoiding ya for our order. When I finally picked it up and took it home there were simple mistakes. I didn’t complain that day because I was so hungry and had to go to work. I just was very disappointed.
- Rating 3.01/2/18My order was correct and on time. They made me wait a few mins and said it was almost done but after receiving my order the food was cold. Employees are always very friendly.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I have ordered 3 different dinners and 2 of the 3 dinners were wrong. Dinner 1 called out for med-rate steak. The steak came rare so we had to cook here to our liking, dinner 2 was ordered with veggies but they were not included with the order. Dinner 3 was what we expected. Because of the problems I am not sure if I will order again.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/17/17The online ordering is very convenient for me, quick and easy, the customization options are great. I Would like an option to leave a tip with an online order, I pay online and when I arrive they just hand me my food, no signature so no added tip option available
- Rating 5.09/25/17Always great service.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Very great service. Everyone is always nice.
- Rating 3.08/21/17The food was good, I wish they would have gotten the order correct. Didn't have time to go back.
- Rating 5.08/21/17My order was being packed up just as I arrived! Everything was cooked to order (including a few customizations) and tasted great!