Denny’s El Camino Real
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Camino Real
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Camino Real
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/25/18Why is the AARP discount not available if you order on line? I like the T bone steak wil the cheese mash and a salad as my second, however I am not given an option on the on-line order form. Can these be corrected?
- Rating 4.01/23/18I’ve only placed orders online. The only reason I didn’t give a full five star review is due to a small mix up with my order. I consistently order the ultimate omelette with a pancake in place of toast. I wasn’t given toast or pancake on one occasion. The food I did receive was good.
- Rating 3.01/2/18I unusually never have a problem with the location but the morning of New Year’s Eve was different. I understand it could have been busy, but I placed a pickup order that took over an hour to get. I wish I would have known, because the websites promise time ya was 20mins so I had no idea. They kept avoiding ya for our order. When I finally picked it up and took it home there were simple mistakes. I didn’t complain that day because I was so hungry and had to go to work. I just was very disappointed.
- Rating 3.01/2/18My order was correct and on time. They made me wait a few mins and said it was almost done but after receiving my order the food was cold. Employees are always very friendly.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I have ordered 3 different dinners and 2 of the 3 dinners were wrong. Dinner 1 called out for med-rate steak. The steak came rare so we had to cook here to our liking, dinner 2 was ordered with veggies but they were not included with the order. Dinner 3 was what we expected. Because of the problems I am not sure if I will order again.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/17/17The online ordering is very convenient for me, quick and easy, the customization options are great. I Would like an option to leave a tip with an online order, I pay online and when I arrive they just hand me my food, no signature so no added tip option available
- Rating 5.09/25/17Always great service.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Very great service. Everyone is always nice.
- Rating 3.08/21/17The food was good, I wish they would have gotten the order correct. Didn't have time to go back.
- Rating 5.08/21/17My order was being packed up just as I arrived! Everything was cooked to order (including a few customizations) and tasted great!