Denny’s Delone St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Delone St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Delone St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/4/19I really was disappointed with the food quality and how it was cold when I got my food the order was incorrect and not how I specified.
- Rating 1.04/30/19They crepes were over cooked. They were like rubber with crispy edges. Very disappointed
- Rating 5.011/29/18Prompt service
- Rating 5.011/28/18I ordered online. The service for pick was wonderful. The food was well prepared. The person who gave me my order was very kind.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Made an online order about 30 minutes before arrival. Once I got there they said they never received my order and I showed them my confirmation and had to wait for them to make the food. Staff was not very friendly about it.
- Rating 5.011/1/18Easy order pickup and friendly service
- Rating 4.010/25/18The only complaint I have is that I cannot use my AARP card
- Rating 4.010/16/18Not allowed to use my AARP DISCOUNT😕
- Rating 5.010/13/18Awesome friendly on time
- Rating 1.010/11/18Awful...I was not advised Postmates was delivering, was not given name or phone number of delivery person. He was from another state so when he called to let me know he was here I almost didn’t answer. He made me come to his car and get my order!
- Rating 4.04/4/18Food was hot, fresh & delicious. Great service!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was great like always. My order was correct and still warm when I got home.
- Rating 2.011/4/17Was disappointed in the steak because it was so thin that there was no way for them to cook it any way but well even though I ordered medium. Also, there was no bread even though online it said garlic bread was included. I felt like I could have had a better steak from waffle house.