Denny’s Delone St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Delone St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Delone St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Prompt service
- Rating 5.011/28/18I ordered online. The service for pick was wonderful. The food was well prepared. The person who gave me my order was very kind.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Made an online order about 30 minutes before arrival. Once I got there they said they never received my order and I showed them my confirmation and had to wait for them to make the food. Staff was not very friendly about it.
- Rating 5.011/1/18Easy order pickup and friendly service
- Rating 4.010/25/18The only complaint I have is that I cannot use my AARP card
- Rating 4.010/16/18Not allowed to use my AARP DISCOUNT😕
- Rating 5.010/13/18Awesome friendly on time
- Rating 1.010/11/18Awful...I was not advised Postmates was delivering, was not given name or phone number of delivery person. He was from another state so when he called to let me know he was here I almost didn’t answer. He made me come to his car and get my order!
- Rating 4.04/4/18Food was hot, fresh & delicious. Great service!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was great like always. My order was correct and still warm when I got home.
- Rating 2.011/4/17Was disappointed in the steak because it was so thin that there was no way for them to cook it any way but well even though I ordered medium. Also, there was no bread even though online it said garlic bread was included. I felt like I could have had a better steak from waffle house.