Denny’s East Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Main St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/18Ordered online for 6 quests. Food looked great, hot and fresh. Order was exactly as I requested. Nice and friendly staff.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Have now used the order to go online for my work. It has been a very nice experience so far. The orders are usually for 5 employees. Food is exactley how we order it.
- Rating 4.08/21/18I always order the grand slam because it’s a good deal. The sausage is undercooked sometimes but over all the platter and quantity of food is the best. It taste great too.
- Rating 5.08/3/18always happy with my purchase. staff always friendly and rarely have to wait long for my pick up
- Rating 5.07/24/18Excellent service
- Rating 4.07/16/18as always I enjoyed the food. I liked the previous pick up area before. had to wait an extra 20 minutes to pick up my order as I saw it on the counter ready for pick up. loyal customer had to be taken care of first. she is a wonderful and much loved woman. Nice to see the love though. didn't want to complain.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Fast and Friendly
- Rating 1.04/3/18The food was cold. Very disappointed
- Rating 4.03/16/18most of my food was great. one of my order was burnt bread and overcooked eggs. otherwise the rest of my order was great.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered breakfast online and our hash browns were raw which I discovered when I brought home.
- Rating 5.02/27/18love the ease on ordering online. food is always great and with a friendly smile
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great speedy service. Very happy customer.
- Rating 5.012/23/17Great experience will place orders here all the time now thank you Merry Christmas
- Rating 5.012/8/17good food
- Rating 5.011/29/17food is always hot and great value. very friendly staff
- Rating 5.011/28/17great service and very helpful. I did an error on the order called the restaurant and they fixed the problem. I will use this service in the future.
- Rating 5.011/6/17food is always great which is the main reason for always going back. price is great as well as presentation. nice to see everyone communicating on what is going on
- Rating 5.08/30/17Great service!