Denny’s South Palm Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Palm Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Palm Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Denny’s serves great food and has the best customer service the reason I keep coming back!
- Rating 1.011/4/18I ordered using the app and it said my location allowed delivery so I made my order and waiting the 60 mins that it said my order would be delivered... another 15 minutes passed when I finally called the location it was supposed to be delivered from and got attitude from a manager that told me they DO NOT deliver and I explained that their website must have messed up, he continued to be rude and tell me that they do not deliver, he agreed to put in the order again so I can go in and pick it up. Finally, after waiting another 15-20 minutes for the order to be put in again I went to pick it up and the woman waitress was very nice and apologetic about it and the male manager was rude and had an annoyed attitude. I hate going to this Denny’s because the managers are very rude and do not smile but it is the only one in town.
- Rating 2.010/3/18I ordered online and went to pick it up so when I got home I noticed my order was missing some of the stuff, I called the restaurant and the manager said I was gonna get a refund for the missing stuff. This is the second time something like that happens, last time I didn’t say anything but now I did, and I haven’t gotten the refund back. 🙄
- Rating 3.09/20/18Food was cold by the time we got home 10 minutes afyer picking it up and they forgot the cheese that i paid for on my hashbrowns.....
- Rating 5.09/6/18The food was ready when we went to go pick it up. The food was delicious and the order was accurate with the extra lemons and sauce that we asked for.
- Rating 2.08/14/18We special requested items on our bill to be a certain way and they were not done that way.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Nice hosts and quick and easy pick up for tasty food.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The food was ready at the time indicated!
- Rating 4.01/23/18Food was very good. Could have been a bit warmer.
- Rating 5.011/29/17Great! Was ready when arrived. Great food and milkshake!
- Rating 5.09/5/17The service and the food was excellent