Denny’s Town Center Pkwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Town Center Pkwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Town Center Pkwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Denny’s is my favorite weekend go-to for to-go orders. The club sandwich is the best!! However, my Denny’s location took onion rings off the menu. Come on denny’s we need the rings!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18The food is always great..
- Rating 5.03/6/18It was my first time ordering online from Dennys. The process was easy. Upon picking up my order, I had a great conversation with the guy working there. He very polite, professional and had an amazing outlook on life that I agree with. He made my experience very enjoyable and I shall order online from Danny's again soon!
- Rating 4.03/6/18Fast on my order
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered two build your own grand slams and an Ultimate Veggie omelette. Denny’s failed to provide utensils, butter, pancake syrup, ketchup and instead of the Veggie Omelette they have me a Steak Omelette!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great job, this Dennys is always clean and never packed.
Nicest people working there too.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Online ordering and delivery should be consistent. Some locations use third party delivery service/apps, some offer delivery on Dennys website/app yet availability of delivery changes daily.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Online order went perfect.
- Rating 1.012/27/17The time between ordering and actually receiving the ordered food was atrocious. Ordered it, showed up to pick it up twenty minutes afterwards, and still wasn’t ready and took another 15 minutes on top of that until the order was finished. There were only two parties in the diner total. Should not have taken 35 minutes to make a salad.
- Rating 3.012/21/17The food was good, but they forgot my pie. The guy I talked to on the phone was really good about fixing the situation and left one out for me to pick up, but by the time I got there he left and someone gave away my pie and then there were no more pecan pies left.
- Rating 5.08/28/17The food is delicious and the staff is amazing. We love our Denny's!!
- Rating 1.08/21/17We've always had a bad experience at the Santee location. Service is poor to say the least, and because of that we rather drive to Denny's in la mesa. Which by the way offers excellent service. But we figured we are ordering and picking up. How bad can it be? Bad idea! They gave us the wrong order and by the time they were able to get our order straight, which had been ready for some time, the food was cold. The employees are always engaged in personal conversations and they pay little attention to the customers. We will definitely stick to the la mesa location.