Denny’s N. Sycamore
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Sycamore
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Sycamore
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great website to place order and the food were ready when pick up time.
- Rating 5.01/20/18It’s easy to order
- Rating 5.012/19/17This was my first time ordering online for pickup @ Denny's. It was a breeze, the lovely salad I ordered was fresh, ready upon my arrival, and really, really good. I'll be ordering this way again.
- Rating 3.012/5/17I don’t know if the lady was disappointed that I wasn’t staying or what but there was a visible lack of enthusiasm when I said I was in to pick up. I had been thinking of staying in but this changed my mind. It no longer felt “homey” or welcoming. There is also a pet peeve of mine, when a customer says thank you, the appropriate reply should be a hearty thank you to them. I got a bland “you’re welcome”. Whom is really lucky to have who?
- Rating 1.011/20/17I recently made an order for the free gift that was supposed to come with my purchase of $5 or more. I ordered about $15 worth of food but never got the code to get the gift.
- Rating 1.010/30/17I am not Travis......and I did not drive all the way from redding, ca to Simi Valley to eat at the Denny’s there. I would like to know if this is an account error on Denny’s part or if someone broke in to my Denny’s account and is using my information. I expect a response from corporate, my name ia Tianna Knight and I received an email asking TRAVIS( I do not know a Travis) how his visit was? Very disconcerting.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Delicious food and very fast service!
- Rating 5.09/7/17Service was good. I asked them to put cream on both of the strawberry pancakes and they did and the manager on duty was friendly and assured me that it was on both pancakes so thank you.
- Rating 5.08/21/17No complaints. Food and service were very good