Denny’s H De La Rosa Sr. Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s H De La Rosa Sr. Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s H De La Rosa Sr. Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/28/18I ordered french toast but didn’t receive them. The rest of my food was yummy.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Food was not cooked well. For example, the sausages were under cooked when I got home had to microwave them for at least 1 minute and the orange juice on the bottom(1/4)was a lot of pulp. Also, fries were cold.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I ordered the lava cake to go. Instead of the ice cream in a separate container it was put on the hot cake. It was a mess i have a picture of it. Couldn't even eat it because it was so soggy. My husband ordered cheesecake with hot fudge it was not packed well either. Disappointed with our order will not order from Soledad Dennys again.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Staff was really friendly when I picked up my order. Did not have to wait. However food was cold when I got it.
- Rating 4.010/30/17Great food! Quick service for takeout
- Rating 1.010/27/17i waited 15 minutes even though i set up pick up an hour in advance
- Rating 4.09/1/17I took my 6yr old son to this Denny's and we placed our order. When our food was taking longer than expected, the hostess kept checking in on us and letting us know they were a bit behind. She brought my son a bowl of goldfish snacks (free of charge) while we waited. I really thought that was nice of her.
- Rating 4.08/30/17Food was good. One serving of hash browns tasted a little off, like if the potato was bad. Everything else was good.