Denny’s Airport Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Airport Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Airport Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/12/18Not bad, open late, 24hours
- Rating 2.08/15/18Love the food but the service is horrible. It takes usually 15 min. minimum to get seated another 15 to get drinks and our order. then another 30-40min. to get food. I now just order and pick it up all within 20 min.
- Rating 1.07/5/18i wanted the grand slam that was advertised in email, on their app. and in the store. i was not able to get it, because i ordered online. it was not available and the store couldn't figure out how to adjust the receipt! I even made a note in the comments on the order but they wouldn't do an adjustment. i wrote to the company and got a response initially, but they never followed up!
- Rating 1.07/4/18Unfortunately only the ordering process was easy. Went to pick up food at restaurant and it was chaos. The young man didn't understand how to find my order. Food was cold by the time it was given to me. Extremely disappointed.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good value, and excellent service
- Rating 5.03/27/18This particular Denny's has the most amazing food. I have order to go several times and eaten in the premises and their food is always Delicious! Staff is always friendly and courteous. I go out of my way just to go to this particular Denny's. The one in Serramonte is closer to me, but you could not pay me to go eat in that place!!
- Rating 3.02/20/18Overcooked chicken
- Rating 4.01/30/18Delivery was fast but so fast that you forgot my orange juice
- Rating 5.01/9/18Delivery via Uber eats was extremely fast! I was suprised at the dedication of the staff in this location. I stayed at the Four Points Hotel and need to unwind a bit after a stressfull day. This Dennys made everything that much simpler and enjoyable for me. I will continue using this delivery service!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Everything was perfect if you could figure out a way to make this a drive-thru you could run the fast food business out of the fast food business forever
- Rating 2.011/29/17Even though I arrived 5 minutes before my pickup time, the food wasn't ready until 8 minutes after my scheduled order pickup -- I was almost late to work. Somehow, it was cold too. Don't know if I'll try ordering here again.
- Rating 5.011/1/17This place is always good
- Rating 3.010/17/17I ordered through the app and it was great except for one problem. I ordered a Pot Roast Melt with Onion Rings. The order was relatively easy to place until I got to the Special Instructions box. I wanted to tell them i didn’t want mushrooms and onions on the sandwich and request a side of mayonnaise and ranch dressing, however, the text box would only allow me to enter one line of text. So I entered “No mushrooms or onions. Mayo and Ranch.” It was very cryptic but when i picked up the order, the mayo and ranch dressing were there. Kudos to your crew who correctly interpreted the message. The sandwich and onion rings were great. I was very pleased with my order but you need to fix the special instructions box to allow more text.
- Rating 2.09/19/17Not sure who the cook was that day but my ham and cheese omelette was horrible
- Rating 4.09/12/17Price and quality was good. Person who helped didn't seem to want to be working.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Food is good and ready for pick up. Ordering is easy
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food is good, ready when pick up time is. Staff is friendly. Open 24 hours for midnight shifters. I'll be back.