Denny’s Waterloo Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Waterloo Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Waterloo Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/5/17everything was good service was good although I had to explain to the waitress that the online menu shows 2 eggs as the side order for $1.99 not one egg for $1.99 .in her defense the receipt reads egg the software is not printing eggs it's just printing egg with no s for (eggs).she showed me the restaurant menu and pointed out it reads one egg. the online menu is supposed to be the same as the restaurant menu .I mean come on one egg for $2 that seems kind of high. TY
- Rating 1.09/26/17When I eat inside the food is great.But I ordered to go and my food was burnt my pancakes didn't come with butter or syrup.Its very inconvenient to drive all the way home then find out there's items missing and food is not as great.Not pleased.
- Rating 2.09/13/17I will say the food was good although it was an online order and it took longer than the 20 minutes that the site said it would take it took about 35 minutes so I had to wait 10 minutes when I got there when I got home I saw they forgot one of my eggs I ordered on the side I called them and they put me on hold for over 5 minutes so I hung up. you spend just over $18 you expect to get everything you order. p.s. i live 7ml away
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good service