Denny’s Pacific Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pacific Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pacific Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18I liked everything. Fast service. However, I would have liked more syrup for my pancakes. I placed 3 orders of pancakes and received only 4 syrup.
Other than that I enjoyed my Thanksgiving meal.
- Rating 5.011/13/18Food was fresh
- Rating 4.011/6/18Exelent food nothing was cold prompted service
- Rating 2.09/6/18It was okay. I ordered online it was cold and my eggs were not cooked right. I asked for scrambled well and got over easy. The eggs are always wrong.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I ordered through Denny’s app for delivery. My food never got delivered. I called the restaurant and manager Felipe didn’t do anything about it. The person who answered the phone told me my order had been picked up by a delivery service company. They suggested I call them because Denny’s had nothing to do with it once picked up. I called the delivery company and they didn’t have my order. I called the restaurant again and I was told they could do nothing about it. Pretty bad customer service.
- Rating 5.08/31/18It was good nice and hot on the go!
- Rating 2.08/31/18Food was great, but service left much to be desired. I have a very specific time crunch and called ahead to make sure 1) that my order was ready and 2) that it would be box and ready to go when I arrived. I said I'd be there in 10 minutes but when I arrived 15 minutes after I had called to make sure my order would be ready, it was not. Not only was it not ready but the person putting my order together was taking their time. If it hadn't already been paid for I would've left, instead I was late returning to work from my 10 minute break. (I work across the street!)
- Rating 3.08/21/18Food has always been good at this location, very consistent with the food, service however is hit and miss. Waited 10mins before anyone even asked if I had been helped when I picked up my order to go.
- Rating 3.08/7/18Hash browns were definitely overcooked and not very good but my moons over my hammy was decent though rather skimpy.
- Rating 1.07/11/18The food was cold and over cooked. We ordered chicken strips and they were burnt to the point we could not even chew them. They even forgot my order of fries ! The host tried to compensate by offering a free soda but what is a free soda when you are hungry ? Very disappointed especially since we rarely eat Dennys and decided to give you guys another opportunity.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Love the food. Love that delivery is available. Would like to see ALL the items from the restaurant available for delivery. Love my Denny's.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Called in order and still waited 30 minutes at restaurant. Was made incorrectly 2 times before leaving the restaurant.
- Rating 2.04/9/18Food was cold.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Satisfaction
- Rating 5.03/7/18Thanks super fast ordering..
- Rating 3.03/6/18I normally love Denny’s but this time not so much. The wait time to pick up my food was extremely long.... the staff was a little rude and more interested in talking to one another other then tending the the waiting customers... hoping the next time my family decides to eat Denny’s it will be much better.
- Rating 1.02/28/18I ordered my food online and I went to pick it up at the store and still had to wait 29 minuets. When I got home, my food was very cold and I didn’t get my eggs.
- Rating 1.01/23/18This was the worst visit to a dennys ever. I wish I could give it 0 stars
- Rating 1.01/23/18Called the store , was informed I had to place an online order. Placed an online order , went to go pick it up on my lunch break. Got to the store , the person who helped me and the cook didn’t check there online orders so it was not ready and I was forced to cancel since I only had a 30 minute break. Not only was this an inconvenience since I waited the full 20 minutes it stated would take to make my order. The service I got was horrible, the guy made me feel dumb. Terrible
- Rating 4.09/29/17Great experience. Food was great