Denny’s Pacific Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pacific Ave.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pacific Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/29/17Great experience. Food was great
- Rating 2.09/26/17They did not have my online order ready when I arrived, they initially told me they didn't have an order then another staff said they took the ticket and prepared it. I took my order and I had missing items so I had to return.Also they refunded my shakes because their machine was down.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Ordered online. 3 meals and a milk shake. When I got there they said that the blender was broken. I was given 2 drinks as replacement for the $5 shake. It got busy with new customers and the staff in front got flustered. One of my meals was placed on the counter while the staff member went to get the drinks and kept being touched by multiple people. Eventually I had my 8 year old walk over and retrieve it. It was cold and poorly put together.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was hot and ready when I got there and everything I asked for was in my order! Easy, inexpensive and delicious.
- Rating 2.08/28/17The breakfast sandwich I ordered at Pacific Ave has mold.