Denny’s W. March Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. March Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. March Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/21/18no show
- Rating 1.08/8/18We showed up to pick up our food 10min after the time the website told us because we assumed that since we ordered a good amount of food it might take extra time. When we got there 30min after putting in our order, our food wasn't done. The waitress said she'd go check on it and let us know the progress. She never came to tell us what we were waiting on and though we watched her talk to multiple coworkers about our order, she never approached us again. We waited another 30 min in the lobby and were only spoken to once to be asked if we wanted vanilla or chocolate ice cream in our shakes about 10min in, but when they finally brought out our food they still hadn't made our shakes. And then to top it all off they forgot my side of fries and I just had them refund them so I didn't have to wait another half an hour. Worst Dennys experience I've ever had
- Rating 5.07/31/18Free delivery was awesome
- Rating 5.07/31/18Excellent
- Rating 3.07/23/18The food was not very warm and I was missing an item, I had to make a 2nd trip to get them.
- Rating 2.07/9/18The food was fine, but they forgot to put my side order of fries in the bag. I called and just wanted a credit instead of going back to get the order. I was told that they don't normally do refunds. A manager would call me about it. Three days went by and no call. I just winded up going in and getting the side order of fries.
- Rating 1.07/3/18Placed order online was charged then went to pick up food n was told they were closed due to pest control guy spraying
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great foid
- Rating 4.06/26/18Food was ready when I got there. I was disappointed to find out that the kids drink does not come with the kids meal as it does while dining there.
Also, I had a previous bad experience with this restaurant and was told I would receive a gift card in the mail soon, but nothing ever came. Thankfully this visit was better, however, it was because it was dead with hardly anyone in there...I'm guessing that might be due to the bad service I previously experienced.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great staff and great food!
- Rating 5.03/26/18The Resturant was EXTREMELY busy but I didn’t mind the wait- Angelia was the girl who helped me— I’m not sure if she was a waitress or what her title was.. she was super sweet and very helpful!
- Rating 1.03/19/18Every time that i order on the app it takes over 45 min to get my food. Very unreliable
- Rating 1.03/14/18really that day online shopping I did not like my food, it was cold, it looked like I had already had a lot of time cooked, did not bring my order forks, nor the dulce de leche for my pancakes, do not return the food that day because he was in a hurry, but otherwise he would have done it.
- Rating 5.02/27/18IM NOT MIKE
- Rating 5.01/30/18Friendly clean and fast
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food was great hot delicious thank you fast service quick order online my first time and it was awesome
- Rating 5.01/11/18Great Food
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent Food and Service. Will absolutely continue coming here.
- Rating 2.01/2/18Missing food and condiments
- Rating 5.09/25/17First visit and I have no complaints.