Denny’s Vineland Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Vineland Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Vineland Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/13/18Out of all of the times I have been to this specific location I have been overcharged about 3 times in my pickup orders by the manager I’ve been given the wrong change and have gotten my orders wrong I will no longer visit this establishment very disappointed with the service here!
- Rating 1.08/7/18Worst experience ever, rude management and staff. If the management doesn't care about their customers neither will the staff.
The manager and staff both hung up the phone and all I inquired about was where was the driver and who could I talk to about getting my food to me after waiting nearly an hour.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great food
- Rating 3.07/23/18The food was great but when I ordered my food online and went to pick it up I never had a problem before but now out of nowhere, with no warning when my order was confirmed, they now require an ID for pick up? A confirmation from my email isnt enough? I didn't even have my wallet on me so I had to go all the way home and get it just to pick up food I paid for. Then when I show my ID you now require to put down my information on the receipt you keep? This is just ridiculous. The waiter said it was something about fraud prevention but the only reason the guy even bothered to say something to me about it was because he noticed I was upset. I understand the whole ID thing I really do but writing down my personal information on a take out receipt is just ridiculous.
- Rating 4.07/4/18Ordered for Pick up..Food was great customer service was bad. I wasn’t greeted when I came in and we’re not friendly. cashier wrote my license number on receipt that I had already paid for through my online ordered. I showed him my license with credit card I paid with so he can validate I’m the person whose name is on credit card but he still wrote my license number and said they keep receipt for there record for 4 months. I expressed my dissatisfaction with this . Don’t think I will order from this restaurant again .
- Rating 1.07/3/18Manager needs training, worst location ever.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Took a while to get on line ordering to work, but after we got going it was very convenient. I live six minutes away and the order was ready as i walked in the door.
- Rating 2.02/20/18It’s ok .
- Rating 2.01/23/18Service was fast although the food was not good the bacon hash browns were burnt that we threw them away. The pancakes were also a little burnt but they were at least edible. I ordered bacon only and I received one bacon one sausage. The side of fries was good but I felt like they ripped me off because usually when I dine in the portion is much better. I really like the Dennys on Sherman way and Ethel I never have a problem there they are always consistent with food portions. I won't be returning for online ordering at this location.
- Rating 5.010/26/173 items were not delivered initially, after repeated failed attempts to contact the store i submitted a review asking to be contacted. I received a phone call directly from the manager within an hour and he delivered the remaining items. Leaving a 5 star review for store manager and a big thanks to Dennys for taking care of their customer- love the online ordering, I will be back!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Really like this service but 1 thing the portions are smaller than when you are at restaurant
- Rating 5.08/28/17Very fast service