Denny’s Ahwanee Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ahwanee Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ahwanee Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/20/19I ordered online but NEVER GOT THE FOOD DELIVERED thru Grubhub. We ended up going out to grab food!
Won't be placing order online ever again
- Rating 2.012/11/18I had an order for delivery which was incorrect. I ordered 2 Chocolate sundaes with oreos and fudge, I put in the note on my order No Vanilla, No Whip. The order arrived as 2 Vanilla sundaes and also had whip....the 2 things I specified not to add..
The driver said I had to call Denny's, I did and nobody picked up. I drove there and it was not busy. I gave them my incorrect order and explained. It took another 10 minutes for the girl to scoop ice cream in a cup, add oreos and fudge and she still started to add whip cream when her supervisor noticed! This is the 3rd time in a row that Denny's has messed up a simple order. I don't plan on ordering delivery anymore.
- Rating 2.011/14/18Delivery driver couldn't find my apartment so he texted me to meet outside. I met him. I got inside and my order was incorrect so.I texted him again, he did not reply.
- Rating 5.010/13/18Order was ready on time!
- Rating 4.09/11/18I ordered blueberry pancakes and they were out of blueberries, though they made up for it by giving my strawberries and extra whipped cream.
- Rating 5.08/12/18You have been spamming my email to review this for a week. 12 in a row a day!!!!! STOP!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Excellent service and food was delicous.
- Rating 3.07/17/18On Saturday July 14th (my birthday!) at 11:04pm I placed an online order #155249224 at Denny's Ahwanee Sunnyvale for: seasoned fries, 2 pancakes and a chocolate sundae with no whip cream. My order was to be ready by 11:24pm. I arrived at 11:25pm. I stood in line for 8 minutes with with only one group in front of me that was waiting to be seated. When I was next, the female cashier that had been seating customers made eye contact but started cleaning tables and getting drinks refilled, no "hello" and no "someone will be with you shortly". It was a Saturday and late at night so with Denny's being busy I did understand the lack of excitement on her part but it was still bordering on unfriendly. ***This is either the 3rd or 4th time that I have placed an online order at Denny's Ahwanee and the order goes unacknowledged until I arrive and inform someone that I am in to pickup my online order! Also, my sundae was ordered as 2 scoops chocolate ice cream and "NO whip cream please" I even wrote please in the memo. I was handed a sundae with napkins wrapped completely around the cup....I removed the napkins to find Vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate and an excessive amount of whip cream! I informed them of the mix-up and after a sigh he made it as I ordered it and it was great. The seasoned fries were soggy, limp and room temperature but the pankcakes were warm.
There really needs to be a new system implmented such as a loud ringing bell or even an automatic ticket that prints straight to the cooks since it seems there is nobody in charhe of that aspect. That one tiny improvement would really increase your overall customer service and operations in general.
- Rating 5.07/11/18fast, and friendly
- Rating 4.07/11/18Always pretty good service at Denny's Ahwanee Sunnyvale. Order is always correct, timing is usally reasonable but often my online orders seem to be overlooked until I arrive for pickup and then my food gets made.
- Rating 5.05/22/18Great first experience with online order pickup!!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/14/18The people working here are nice and professional. I get food to go and the packaging is excellent.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food was delicious and of value. Cooks made it on time and hot. Cashier was friendly.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I ordered online and was supposed to get a coupon for a Grand Slam. The manager had never heard of the promotion and was not helpful or kind. I'm not likely to return to this Denny's, although it's the closest one to my house. The manager needs to get with it.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Didn’t get the free grand slam meal after I placed online through order using the app.
- Rating 3.01/10/18I was staying near by,It was ready for pickup on time, they had everything I ordered.
- Rating 4.010/3/17Always my go to Denny’s in Sunnyvale!
- Rating 2.09/25/17When my meal arrived it arrived half an hour late, the food was only half-cooked and it didn't end up coming with any of my coffee or juice. For the delivery service to be successful the people running it are going to have to be more mindful of the quality of service that is going out of their restaurants, not just inside.
- Rating 5.09/11/17gj