Denny’s Gladstone Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gladstone Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gladstone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/21/18Fast,convenient,and food still warm when it arrived
- Rating 3.012/19/18Some days you guys get my to go order always right. Other days I'm missing sauces or breads something isn't in our to go box. But food usually is good
- Rating 5.012/18/18They were quick
- Rating 1.012/1/18I had ordered Danny's online and requested that it be delivered as the restaurant (Dennys Sylmar) offers that choice. The food arrived an hour later without any notification that it was going to be delivered that long. By then I had to leave and the food was going to be too cold. I filed a complaint with Dennys customer service and the delivering company. As well as attached my receipt and have not been refunded anything from my purchase.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food was well prepared
- Rating 1.010/25/18I ordered a pickup order and did not get what I had ordered. I paid extra for special pancakes for two of the orders and got home to find out they were regular pancakes.
- Rating 1.010/13/18Terrible! I waited almost an hour for my online order food to be ready. One of the managers was extremely rude (the female). I will never order from that Denny’s location again (Hubbard and Gladstone).
- Rating 1.09/5/18This is the third time they don’t get my order right and than they accuse me that I didn’t do a customize order even before they check the receipt. They gave me attitude like if they annoyed of helping the consumer. I felt disrespected by all the employees even the chef gave me attitude.
- Rating 1.08/21/18The Delivery service they use "Door Dash" was slow, the food arrived cold. The store did not take responsibility for this and thus we were left with soggy pancakes and cold meals. A coupon or something would have settled the disappointment. Though nothing, a simple "contact the delivery company and talk with them" was the only thing given to us.
- Rating 5.08/14/18very convenient and delicious.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I always order online and when i get there my order is ready to go. Thank you
- Rating 1.04/3/18I have the worst service got there and food was not ready !! They forgot my muffin they gave me the wrong omelette I asked for egg whites and they put regular eggs waste of money on that day!! Online ordering no good
Sylmar location no good. It was also the manager helping me out
- Rating 1.03/26/18The food wasn’t ready by the time they had specified. Not only that, but I expected the food to be warm since it wasn’t ready but it wasn’t. The girl at the cashier hadn’t noticed that my order had been ready and had been sitting on the side. Furthermore, they barely even put food in the containers. We’ve ordered the skillets to go in the past and we’ve been happy with the amount given to us but this time it’s as if they didn’t have enough of everything to give us a proper serving. We were very disappointed, we definitely won’t be ordering from Denny’s in the future.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent service food always tastes great
- Rating 5.03/2/18Love going to this Denny's everyone is friendly and they always get my order right
- Rating 3.01/30/18My order was missing 2sides (Pancakes and hash browns ). I called and they made them for me. It was an inconvenience to drive back to pick them up while my family was already eating.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Love Dennys. Fast Service for pick up
- Rating 5.01/11/18This is a weekly routine, we love the food and the price
- Rating 1.01/9/18They forgot to put a complete meal in my order. Didn’t realize till I got home and returned to pick up what was missing.
- Rating 1.012/19/17I placed an order under my name. We go to pick it up and have trouble finding it for a good 20 minutes, they already charged our card $51+. We finally found it under another person’s name “Amy”.