Denny’s Magellan St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Magellan St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Magellan St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18Two stars for trying. Ordered 2 hamburgers to go. Arrived about 5 minutes before the estimated time the order would be ready. A lot of confusion around the register. Finally we got our order about 20 minutes after the estimated time. Got home to eat dinner and one of the hamburgers was missing! Called the restaurant to arrange to get the missing hamburger. Drove back to the restaurant and waited another 15 minutes. Finally got home with my wife's hamburger an HOUR after the original estimated pick-up time. Not a good experience. Strike one. Two more strikes to go and that restaurant is off my list of places to go. :(
- Rating 2.010/30/18I ordered and picked up. When I arrived I was told that all the food was ready but waiting for a new batch of gravy. By the time the gravy was done, everything else was cold.
- Rating 1.010/27/18Awful. My husband had to go back 2 times across town because they kept getting order wrong. Claimed they didn’t get printout at desk only the kitchen.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Food tasted good, was on time, but very skimpy on the fries. Man they are just a potato, stack them in there.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Easy to order, food was good, service was right on time.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Everyone is very polite and the food is very good. My only issue would be that the bread goes hard and cold by the time you get it home but that’s certainly not their fault.
- Rating 5.07/12/18I love Dennys in tehachapi! They have better food than any other Dennys I have been too! Love the Steak! Love the Waitresses! Thanks guys!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Excellent service, order was perfect!
- Rating 4.07/3/18Excellent service. I eat here regularly and. It’s always a good experience.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Everything was ready on time and just as ordered. It was a wonderful experience.
- Rating 1.08/20/17The portions keep getting smaller every time we order from this location. I also got sick during the night