Denny’s Varner Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Varner Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Varner Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/19I was disappointed with the omelette because it only had broccoli. I ordered the veggie omelet and according to the menu it comes with spinach, mushrooms, zucchini squash, and tomatoes. The manager called me after I placed my order and infomed me they had no spinach and asked if it was ok to replace the spinach with broccoli. I was fine with that. Once I brought the food home i saw that the omelette only contained broccoli. What happened to all the other veggies? I ordered mine without tomatoes, but I still wanted the mushrooms and zucchini squash. I also didn't my orange juice. I went back for the orange juice and the manager gave me an extra juice for the inconvenience. The manger was great, I just don't really know what happened with my omelettes.
- Rating 1.012/13/18Took a long time, Burger was falling over, onions when I asked for none.Response from Denny's12/18/18We are so sorry to hear that Shannon. We always strive for quick, delicious food. We hope you'll give us another try very soon!
- Rating 5.012/5/18Love ur serviceResponse from Denny's12/7/18We are so pleased to hear that Marlene! Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/7/18Good Job! Food was ready when promised, cooked well and packaged nicely. Thank You Denny's Thousand Palms.Response from Denny's11/8/18Hi John,
We are so pleased to hear that. We forwarded your review to the Thousand Palms staff. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!
- Rating 5.011/4/18The service and management are great
My wife enjoyed your new peppercorn steak very much, I like the tilapia very well as well. They were both cooked very well. To Perfection my wife says. Thank you very muchResponse from Denny's11/8/18Hi James,
We are so happy to hear that! We hope to have you and your wife back very soon! Thank you for letting us know.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Friendly staff, and good food. What more is there in life?Response from Denny's11/2/18Hi Dean,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. See you soon!
- Rating 4.010/9/18The lunch we ordered was great. They had the food ready when we got there. Only the order was missing the side pancakes. ☹️. Accident happen. I will still order again. 🤗Response from Denny's10/30/18Hi Belinda,
We are so sorry to hear your side pancakes were missing! We will work on order accuracy. Hope to see you back soon!
- Rating 5.07/17/18The meal was great and worth the deal it was.
- Rating 5.05/10/18Great service, Great food, Employees were attentive and all with a smile on their face
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordered on-line. Food was hot and ready for pick up when I got there.
Would be 5 stars but there was no one at the counter when I got there, I had to wait for about 3 minutes. Not complaining mind you, just mentioning it to explain 4 out of 5 Stars.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I did not receive my dessert i ordered. That was very disappointing