Denny’s Varner Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Varner Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Varner Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/7/19I am unhappy becauseyou charged me twice for the order. Why would I order 2 identical orders. The charges were different. I would like for you to give me a credit for the order I returned to you. I thought I would use the delivery service but not when you charge double. I am so angry with you.Response from Denny's5/8/19Hi Lily,
Please give us a call at 760-343-3739 so we can make this right for you.
- Rating 3.03/14/19I was disappointed with the omelette because it only had broccoli. I ordered the veggie omelet and according to the menu it comes with spinach, mushrooms, zucchini squash, and tomatoes. The manager called me after I placed my order and infomed me they had no spinach and asked if it was ok to replace the spinach with broccoli. I was fine with that. Once I brought the food home i saw that the omelette only contained broccoli. What happened to all the other veggies? I ordered mine without tomatoes, but I still wanted the mushrooms and zucchini squash. I also didn't my orange juice. I went back for the orange juice and the manager gave me an extra juice for the inconvenience. The manger was great, I just don't really know what happened with my omelettes.
- Rating 1.012/13/18Took a long time, Burger was falling over, onions when I asked for none.Response from Denny's12/18/18We are so sorry to hear that Shannon. We always strive for quick, delicious food. We hope you'll give us another try very soon!
- Rating 5.012/5/18Love ur serviceResponse from Denny's12/7/18We are so pleased to hear that Marlene! Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/7/18Good Job! Food was ready when promised, cooked well and packaged nicely. Thank You Denny's Thousand Palms.Response from Denny's11/8/18Hi John,
We are so pleased to hear that. We forwarded your review to the Thousand Palms staff. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!
- Rating 5.011/4/18The service and management are great
My wife enjoyed your new peppercorn steak very much, I like the tilapia very well as well. They were both cooked very well. To Perfection my wife says. Thank you very muchResponse from Denny's11/8/18Hi James,
We are so happy to hear that! We hope to have you and your wife back very soon! Thank you for letting us know.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Friendly staff, and good food. What more is there in life?Response from Denny's11/2/18Hi Dean,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. See you soon!
- Rating 4.010/9/18The lunch we ordered was great. They had the food ready when we got there. Only the order was missing the side pancakes. ☹️. Accident happen. I will still order again. 🤗Response from Denny's10/30/18Hi Belinda,
We are so sorry to hear your side pancakes were missing! We will work on order accuracy. Hope to see you back soon!
- Rating 5.07/17/18The meal was great and worth the deal it was.
- Rating 5.05/10/18Great service, Great food, Employees were attentive and all with a smile on their face
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordered on-line. Food was hot and ready for pick up when I got there.
Would be 5 stars but there was no one at the counter when I got there, I had to wait for about 3 minutes. Not complaining mind you, just mentioning it to explain 4 out of 5 Stars.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I did not receive my dessert i ordered. That was very disappointing