Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19The food was amazing. It arrived quickly and the food was still fresh as if I just ordered inside the restaurant. I will continue to order for delivery in the future.
- Rating 5.012/19/18No issues lately.
- Rating 2.012/11/18we ordered but the food was cold and not in order. we customized each slam and I had to have executives trade portions of their food as it was on the wrong plate. Also we ordered a extra side of sausage and toast and we paid for it but never received it. I am not satisfied.
- Rating 5.010/26/18Good food, always ready on time.
- Rating 1.010/25/18Waited about 15 minutes while workers were processing people leaving, until I finally mentioned I was there for a pickup order. I got the order and didn’t receive the chocolate chips and bananas I paid for for the packed, I had went back in and the host that helped me with the order kept walking passed like I wasn’t there, finally I told her it was wrong. instead of making me chocolate chip pancakes with bananas on top, they just threw chocolate chips and bananas on the first orders pancakes. Wouldn’t recommend this location whatsoever
- Rating 1.010/9/18hair in the pot roast
- Rating 1.09/25/18Did not make my order right
- Rating 5.09/20/18Fast and convenient. Thank you
- Rating 3.08/7/18Food was cold
- Rating 3.07/11/18I placed an order for delivery. There was some mix up and our order took an hour and 15 mins to get to us and of course it was cold and soggy and we did not receive our drinks. I called the Dennys and the they said they would refund our drinks. A couple of minutes later the manager on duty called back to apologize and remade our food and delivered it herself with large drinks. I appreciated that because I have three small children that were starving. She brought the best ice tea I have ever tasted. Thank you for rectifying the situation as soon as you found out there was a problem.
- Rating 3.03/26/18My order was incomplete, they forgot my juice and coffee
- Rating 5.03/6/18My order always arrives on time and hot. I'm very pleased with the prompt service.
- Rating 5.02/27/18👍👍✌🏻
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good meals at reasonable cost. We Appreciate the discount for AARP. Although Waitress was over burdened, she sure did her best. You really need a few more servers.