Denny’s Sepulveda Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sepulveda Blvd.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sepulveda Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/1/18Thank you to Yvette at this Denny's for personally delivering our lost order from dennys.com. First time ordering via dennys.com, delivery via DoorDash, order showed as delivered, but we never received it!
Yvette was professional and courteous over the phone and in person. FIVE STARS!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Good job guys
- Rating 1.09/10/18I put one star because my deliver never got here Supposedly they never made may order and said that my deliver was gone.
- Rating 3.08/21/18Food was ok the stuff tater tots were hard however the food was ready when I got there so that was a plus
- Rating 1.08/8/18It was quick but they never gave me my drink. So I paid $3 extra for nothing
- Rating 5.08/7/18The food is good 👍🏼
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food and service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Made online order. arrived at the location about 20 minutes later. The woman at the counter whose name was Lisa has no idea what's going on. She was visibly confused with whatever she does behind the counter. There were two other woman behind her and they were working on take out foods. One of them (african american lady) disappeared at one point and the other woman started taking orders from the tables. No one is taking care of the take out foods. African American woman showed up later, and working as slow as possible. It's been 40 minutes since I placed my order.
I spoke to Lisa to get me a refund. Lisa asked the Black lady and she said my order was not ready yet. I asked a refund again and she seemed to work on it but it turned out she worked on a completely different issue, something made her confused even more, whatever it was.
I asked for refund again, and she went to the black lady and said my food was ready and told me if I still want my money back. This is crazy. No one supervises employees like these? I will soon post this craziness to yelp soon.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Placed a breakfast order online on March 22, 2018 at around 530am and was expecting to pick it up at around 550am. Instead I get a call from the restaurant that the order cannot be fulfilled because the restaurant is closed and they won't start cooking until 7am. They did not give a reason why it was closed. For a restaurant that supposedly is always open, that is very unusual. I told them to cancel the order and not to charge the credit card I used. They told me I would have to cancel the transaction on my end. The problem with your online system is that the card is charged before the order was filled which it wasn't in this case. This means calling the credit card company and explaining to them what happened. A whole lot of time to get this done.
Not a pleasant experience. I have doubts to use your online system again. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
- Rating 3.03/19/18Food is always good and delivery is on time but the cost for delivery is what will stop me from ordering again
- Rating 5.02/28/18I love the pancakes 🥞 and salmon everything is good and delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/22/18Great services and good food thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18I’m treated like family when I go to Denny’s in my neighborhood. I go once a week , usually on the weekend and they always greet me by my first name. My order is always correct and my to go order always has the usual condiments. I don’t have to request anything. I like my neighborhood Dennys.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great staff
- Rating 1.01/2/18Was terrible we order from this place 20 minutes before we pick up food and it still wasn’t ready.