Denny’s No Tracy Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s No Tracy Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s No Tracy Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18The nachos were so good 😊
- Rating 1.010/26/18I really was hoping to fine Dennys delivery a good thing as I live 7 miles from it. But no I had nothing but problems. I ordered the holiday specia that was suppose to feed up 4 people. There wasn't enough food to fee 2 people let alone 4 . The Turkey was dry and not at all what pictured in the ad. And it was barely warm. Than to top it all off they forgot my pie. When I called to let them know they owed me a pie they had me go on an hour of calling back and forth to Door Dash and Denny. At the end I have to go pick up the pie myself.. I let Dennys corporate office. They sent me a email telling me that they were sorry but no refund or any benefits to my hardship. I will never have my food delivered again. But will eat at the restaurant I do like their food at least it is hot. I still have to pick up my pie.
- Rating 5.010/25/18This was the first time that I had a delivery with Denny’s. I was very satisfied with the whole experience and would do it again.
- Rating 3.010/17/18We did not get our full order that we ordered.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Denny's is always clean and comfortable. The food at the Denny's in Tracy California is above Denny's national average.
- Rating 3.09/20/18I go here every weekend after my sons games, Marcus ( server) he is the best, he makes us feel welcome even if we are having a bad day. He always has a smile on his face and always happy.
- Rating 3.09/16/18Ordered delivery through the Denny's app. I had a question about my order and called the restaurant, who knew nothing about my order. I was passed onto several different employees who informed me that they did not deliver. Several minutes into the phone call they told me that the order went through Door Dash and that my food was on its way. I could have saved myself a headache by just ordering through Door Dash instead. I will not be using the Denny's app in the future.
- Rating 1.09/5/18The estimated wait for delivery was 40min, it took 90min. The food was cold and my shake had melted.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Food was cold and burnt
- Rating 5.08/9/18Food was ready on my arrival, hot and tasty. I wish there was room for a tip on the app or the receipt.
- Rating 1.07/24/18J.D. Contreras order #156044814 This Denny's should be ashamed of itself! Are you people kidding me?? I've been trying to contact corporate for a week now and you seriously send me a survey? The only good thing about this was DOORDASH! At least they were kind in apologizing for her terrible behavior! The manager by the name of "Rose" was uninviting, unwelcoming, no eye contact, no smile, no nothing! She was too busy cursing and yelling at the employees! A horrible depiction of the good old Denny's me and my family used to know. I then called back to complain and this woman laughed at me! Is Denny's this desperate for people?! I have never had a terrible experience with Denny's until now. I even posted a negative review on Twitter and will continue to do so unless I get a phone call or something!@! Even an email would be nice! The most unprofessional, unethical and disorganized Denny's in the U.S.!
- Rating 5.07/5/18is always a great experience
- Rating 5.07/3/18had my orders, I made a few in the last couple weeks, for pick up, all ready with everything packed up so nicely. condiments in separate containers and a good amount of them too. very friendly staff.
- Rating 1.06/12/18Ordered online. By far the worst meal I've ever had. Paid extra for food I didn't get. The hamburger buns were soggy as if dipped in water. Fries were cold. Potatoes had so much salt even my dogs wouldn't eat them. Stem was bard as a rock. Sad because I really used to love Denny's
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good food even better customer service
- Rating 5.03/14/18Always great food and great service.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The service is excellent. I feel like family whenever I go to Denny’s.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love Denny's and this Danny's was EXCEPTIONAL.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Perfect as usual
- Rating 5.010/26/17The new online ordering is cooler than doing drive through. Denny’s has always been one of my favorite dinners.