Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I did the delivery service for me and my 5 hungry kids for breakfast. Took almost 3 hours my sister finally had to go pick it up. Try calling the restaurant for 45 mins nonstop no answer just to see what was going on. Not sure if I would do it again was very upset
- Rating 5.012/11/18Ordering online was quick & painless! When I got to the restaurant, my order was ready and I was in and out in 2 minutes. Outstanding service.
- Rating 4.012/5/18Although I had a bad experience with my to-go order this past week, I was extremely impressed by the personnel outreach and compensation I received. I will definitely be returning to Denny’s!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Always satisfied
- Rating 2.010/3/18Food was too greasy.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Generally a good place. Food is usually good and service is about average although at times very attentive. The only problem that I have that seems to be somewhat consistent with most Denny's not just this one is that sometimes you have to wait a while to get seated or to pay your bill. There never seems to be anyone specifically to do those jobs. However, I have been in some Denny's that do a good job with this. This one is inconsistent..
- Rating 4.07/16/18We always have a pleasant experience at this Denny’s. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that many times they appear to be understaffed or st least it takes more time than it should to pay the bill. Being seated and waited on never seems to be an issue.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Quick service, friendly staff.
- Rating 3.07/3/18They always have the order wrong: either they leave things out or don’t add the extras requested.
- Rating 5.06/27/18Used the Denny's app for a take out order and had a great experience. The app has an easy user interface and I was able to quickly place my order. My order with special instructions was accurate and the food was on point. Weirdest thing was I was really impressed with the take out containers, they were legit.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Horrible. The hamburger was disgusting and undercooked.
- Rating 5.03/21/18Order was ready when i picked it up and correct :) it was delicious
- Rating 5.03/14/18Ashlee sucks
- Rating 5.03/6/18My steak was so goood
- Rating 4.03/6/18Great except I just wanted an extra side of Pico and requested it in my online order, but not packed
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast and good food always getting the order right
- Rating 1.02/10/18Great service and will definitely come back again
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Ashlee sucks.
- Rating 5.01/9/18That who’s name rhymes with asslee, sucks. And I’m not talking weinners.