Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/16/18We always have a pleasant experience at this Denny’s. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that many times they appear to be understaffed or st least it takes more time than it should to pay the bill. Being seated and waited on never seems to be an issue.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Quick service, friendly staff.
- Rating 3.07/3/18They always have the order wrong: either they leave things out or don’t add the extras requested.
- Rating 5.06/27/18Used the Denny's app for a take out order and had a great experience. The app has an easy user interface and I was able to quickly place my order. My order with special instructions was accurate and the food was on point. Weirdest thing was I was really impressed with the take out containers, they were legit.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Horrible. The hamburger was disgusting and undercooked.
- Rating 5.03/21/18Order was ready when i picked it up and correct :) it was delicious
- Rating 5.03/14/18Ashlee sucks
- Rating 5.03/6/18My steak was so goood
- Rating 4.03/6/18Great except I just wanted an extra side of Pico and requested it in my online order, but not packed
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast and good food always getting the order right
- Rating 1.02/10/18Great service and will definitely come back again
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Ashlee sucks.
- Rating 5.01/9/18That who’s name rhymes with asslee, sucks. And I’m not talking weinners.
- Rating 5.01/9/18First time placing an online order with Dennys and it wont be the last. Great customer service at pickup!
- Rating 5.012/20/17The Tulare crew are great!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great location, food, service and staff
- Rating 1.012/12/17I made my order online, was told it would be ready in 20 minuets. When I got to the restaurant, I checked-in and was told to please wait... after 10 more minuets, I was finally given my order. I literally live 2 minuets away and by the time I got home, the food was just barely lukewarm. I added bananas to my pancakes, and there were 5 very thin slices on top of them. I also ordered vanilla cream and the pancakes were drowning in it. I’ll never order online again because had I eaten inside the restaurant, i would’ve sent the food back. Having already gone home, I felt it was pointless to call and complain.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Tulare store, you do a good job!
- Rating 5.010/17/17I always have a great experience with this restaurant