Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Prosperity Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Ashlee sucks.
- Rating 5.01/9/18That who’s name rhymes with asslee, sucks. And I’m not talking weinners.
- Rating 5.01/9/18First time placing an online order with Dennys and it wont be the last. Great customer service at pickup!
- Rating 5.012/20/17The Tulare crew are great!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great location, food, service and staff
- Rating 1.012/12/17I made my order online, was told it would be ready in 20 minuets. When I got to the restaurant, I checked-in and was told to please wait... after 10 more minuets, I was finally given my order. I literally live 2 minuets away and by the time I got home, the food was just barely lukewarm. I added bananas to my pancakes, and there were 5 very thin slices on top of them. I also ordered vanilla cream and the pancakes were drowning in it. I’ll never order online again because had I eaten inside the restaurant, i would’ve sent the food back. Having already gone home, I felt it was pointless to call and complain.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Tulare store, you do a good job!
- Rating 5.010/17/17I always have a great experience with this restaurant
- Rating 4.09/20/17Food was alright, steak had way to much fat on it. bread was eh, would be better in a different packaging imo. Great overall though.