Denny’s Lander Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lander Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lander Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/14/19I ordered from your web page for the first time on February 10. I wanted it delivered to my address. On your website it is unclear how to choose delivery or pick-up. My order got cancelled since I wanted it delivered. I feel very bad about that. Please make pick-up or delivery more clear on your web page.
- Rating 3.012/19/18Once again forgot an item on order was just toast.but I paid extra for it.had to drive back to pick it up and girl who answered phone acted like I was lying...really? You really think I would say you forgot toast..really? Just poor customer service
- Rating 3.011/28/18I’ve ordered three times for delivery and they messed up or forgotten something every time.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Great service
- Rating 2.09/11/18An item in my order was wrong and i was my missing items, called 3 times to speak o a manager each time was told call back in 20 manager is busy or taking a break. So never go trough. Wont be ordering online again.
- Rating 5.08/14/18The food was delicious and the packaging was perfect!! Everything was still crispy and just what I wanted.
- Rating 2.08/2/18I ordered and paid online and I still had to wait in line. Also, my order was wrong.
- Rating 2.06/27/18Service is horrible! There was 3 waitresses just standing there talking. I waited at the counter for 3 mins while they looked at me & said nothing. Then i finally got a I'll be there in a min. Then i sat down it took about 10 mins with a fussy baby before someone came to help me. Everytime we go to this dennys, the service is horrible. We always say we will not go back then forget after a while. The food on the other hand is okay.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Fast and very friendly service and staff
- Rating 1.03/20/18The bacon was burned and we had to make a trip back for all of the order.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I paid for items I did bot recieve. I ordered over medium eggs and got running white sunny side up eggs. There extra steak skewer was missing. Very disappointed.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food was good but when you ordered blueberry hush puppies and they are supposed to come with an icing and you don't receive it ... disappointing....this is the second time this has happened...ordered only three items from menu.....but not going to drive back for icing I guess....just wish they would pay more attention to the orders
- Rating 5.09/19/17In & out, so very convenient
- Rating 5.09/6/17Have been a Denney's patron for many years, love the fact ya got this pre order thing going..Food great as always and service great also..GREAT crew at Turlock Lander location..