Denny’s Twentynine Palms Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Twentynine Palms Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Twentynine Palms Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/23/18My experience was horrible !!!! I understand that this isn't a 5 star restaurant but people atleast have "okay" customer service!! The host/server forgot two items of my online order. Then she had a horrible attitude. Asked for the items and she said that we have to wait (keep in mind we were already waiting for 27 minutes exactly) and there wasn't much people.
The food was cold by the time she gave us the remaining items on our order. Just completely horrible!! I love dennys and my husband and I go there often but we will no longer doing business there . I've been to different Denny's restaurant and have been treated and served better .
- Rating 4.01/17/18Fruit was totally forgotten and I did not feel like driving back. Order was ready as promised and was hot which I really like
- Rating 3.01/2/18I specifically asked that the salmon with my skillet be moist, but it couldn't have been drier. I don't know what the cook was doing, but the salmon wasn't the way I like it. Also previous skillets I've gotten had a lot fewer potatoes in it which I prefer because of health reasons. It was the worst skillet I have gotten thus far, but please continue them because it is a healthier option and other skillets I have had have been very yummy and tasty plus I have even felt better after eaten them. I mean healthier; they were that good. Thanks for allowing me to share this feedback because I was tempted to call our Dennys and complain.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great service great food
- Rating 4.010/10/17Good food always done in time with friendly staff
- Rating 4.09/13/17Quick service, local family restaurant vibe, they kind of mess up my order which I'm sure if I bring it up they would have corrected. I go here a lot and I like that they know me.